When IR was hard

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by Satchmo, Dec 10, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Rosewood enough said

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

3. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Since there's roughly 200 versions of the bible, it gets sorta confusing after awhile.lol

4. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Who do you think knows more about racism in Florida, a White woman originally from up north or a Black man born and raised in Florida? Lol

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

My point is that people want to believe that Florida is the worst and most racist state in the union.

What do you believe?

6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Thought it was Mississippi :toimonster:

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bingo

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I read an article a while back that said Indiana has the high number of white supremacist/hate groups. For while that state had more Klansmen than any other state in the Union.

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes, the hate that comes out of some is amazing, seeing as they consider themselves to be god-fearing christians.

It's so sad. I knew the attraction was there for me too at an early age. I also was born in the 60s, but I grew up in NYC where IR was alot more acceptable. My biggest obstacle was that we were poor inner-city kids, and the schools I attended were all minorities. In high school, and college age, I still hadn't built up the courage for IR dating. Thankfully, I eventually got over that hangup.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I was born in the south but in 1980 (hence the screenname). By the time I was older and started noticing girls interracial dating wasn't that big of a thing. The first major crush I had was white and she is still completely awesome to this day.