What's your Meyers Briggs TYPE?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by TheHuntress, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Pamaro10

Pamaro10 New Member

ENFP here!

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

ENFPs often have strong, if sometimes surprising, values and viewpoints. They tend to try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently (though enthusiastically) of the rightness of these views; this sometimes results in the ENFP neglecting their nearest and dearest while caught up their efforts to change the world.

ENFPs can be the warmest, kindest, and most sympathetic of mates; affectionate, demonstrative, and spontaneous. Many in relationships with an ENFP literally say, "They light up my life." But there is usually a trade-off: the partner must be willing to deal with the practical and financial aspects of the relationship, and the ENFP must be allowed the freedom to follow their latest path, whatever that entails.

For some ENFPs, relationships can be seriously tested by their short attention spans and emotional needs. They are easily intrigued and distracted by new friends and acquaintances, forgetting their older and more familiar emotional ties for long stretches at a time. And the less mature ENFP may need to feel they’re the constant center of attention, to confirm their image of themselves as a wonderful and fascinating person.

In the workplace, ENFPs are pleasant and friendly, and interact in a positive and creative manner with both their co-workers and the public. ENFPs are also a major asset in brainstorming sessions; follow-through on projects can be a problem, however. ENFPs do get distracted, especially if another interesting issue comes along. They also tend towards procrastination, and dislike performing small, uninteresting tasks. ENFPs are most productive when working in a group with a few Js to handle the details and the deadlines.

2. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

You and I are very similar. Very cool!

3. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

Really? Now, that I wouldn't have guessed. Lots of "I"s up in here. lol

4. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Surprise!!!! Actually, I was thinking of doing it again and this time looking up the words I don't know the meanings of. Some, I just guessed after pretending I knew what the words meant. But, I have taken these sorts of things before and it always tells me I'm an idealist and intuitive and introverted and a feeler not a thinker. I'm a Pisces! so DUH! :smt080
    The judging thing does surprise me though. :smt108

5. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Sure, but as RRoyce pointed out, his description isn't 100% spot on. Hence why I said what I said.

6. Brittney

I did it again and gave it more thought. I'm still an INFJ. The only difference is that the J went down to 33% instead of 56%

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Myer Briggs is spot on for me. The description of Pisces however - not even close:)

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'd say the INTJ description of me is very accurate.

9. Brittney

Pisces is just your Sun Sign. There's a lot more to it. :)

I share personalities with Mother Theresa according to this thingy! Ahahahahaha!! :prayer:

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Quit trying to cheat.

11. Brittney

It didn't really change anyway. I'm still an INFJ. What did you get? I don't remember seeing it.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'm an INTJ-Mastermind.

13. Brittney

You're just like me except I'm a feeler, not a thinker. I'm a Masterheart. :p
    Take that!

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm an INFJ, too! :smt003

15. Brittney

Yay!!!!!! INFJ's FTW!!! :smt080

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And just what is "that" you want me to take? :cool:

Pssst. You should know by now to be careful what you post around me. :razz:

17. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt023

18. Brittney

Take what I said of course! :p

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

What? That you're good at feeling certain things? Yeeaah, I just bet you are. :mrgreen:

20. Brittney

LoL! You bet! Right now, I am feeling sleepy so I am going to go feel my bed and my blankie and my pillows and feel me drift off into dream land until my alarm clock jars me awake in less than six hours. :(
    Goodnight crazy ucker. :butthead: