What Is Your Zodiac Sign?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by LA, Dec 17, 2008.

1. HappyLife

HappyLife New Member

Aquarius

January 20 - February 19

Fixed Sign (Strength, Willpower)

Statement: "I Know!"

Yang (Bold, Assertive, Expressive)

Element: Air

GENERAL TRAITS: Often both idealistic and unconventional; love liberty and personal freedom; strong convictions, they tend to hide their character; truth-seeking, open-minded; do not make friends easily; very good disposition, kind and humane; feel unity with nature.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Unprejudiced, tolerant, frank, genial, refined, ethereal, idealistic, practical, quick, active, reasonable, moderate, concise, logical, imaginative, and intuitive.

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Sometimes perceived as cold, unforgiving, fanatical eccentricity, excessive detachment.

SEXUALITY: Happy to live alone; wary of permanent relationships, tenacious lovers; faithful, providing personal freedom is not restricted.

BODY PARTS: Legs, ankles

HEALTH PROBLEMS: Leg problems, broken ankle, sprained ankle

OPPOSITE SIGN: Leo

COLORS: Electric Blue, Grey, Ultramarine Blue

GEMSTONE/BIRTHSTONE: Black Pearl, Obsidian, Opal, Sapphire

METALS: Lead

MINERAL: Sodium Chloride

SCENT: Azalea, Gardenia

DAY OF THE WEEK: Saturday

QUALITY MOST NEEDED FOR BALANCE: Warmth, feeling and emotion

DEEPEST NEED: To know and to bring in the new

COMPATIBILITY SIGNS: Gemini, Libra

INCOMPATIBILITY SIGNS: Taurus, Leo, Scorpio

MARRIAGE/PARTNERSHIPS SIGNS: Leo

FUN: Gemini

SPIRITUAL MATTERS: Libra, Capricorn, Taurus

2. Serendipity

Serendipity New Member

Aquarius Strength Keywords:
    - Witty
    - Clever
    - Humanitarian
    - Inventive
    - Original

Aquarius Weakness Keywords:
    - Stubborn
    - Unemotional
    - Sarcastic
    - Rebellious
    - Aloof

Spot on. That's me to a T.

3. Serendipity

Serendipity New Member

That is so me, right down to the sprained ankles - LOL

4. HappyLife

HappyLife New Member

Yep, thats me for sure to the T.

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

This is actually more interesting than I had expected, I may study it more, by the way isn't the strengths mean we can become that, and the weakness mean mean we tend to lean that way if we don't work on it, more than saying we are that way for sure? Just wondering, cuz that's they way I took it.

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

So, where did you find that information?

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

This describes me very well. :smt045 All except the impulsive, devious and superficial parts.

8. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Virgo, which means nothing to me really.

10. Brittney

You're my polarity. ;)

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Really?:p Cool.........wait, what's that mean?:confused:

12. Brittney

You're sign is my sign's opposite. ;) It kind of sort of means we're supposed to have a strong attraction towards each other. But I think maybe it only works in the flesh.

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Oh ok. Interesting.

14. Brittney

It's like a "You have what I don't have and what I want to have more of." and "I have what you don't have and you want to have more of." sort of thing. Like personality traits, certain beliefs, thoughts, and characteristics sort of thing. At least, that is the theory, you want to be more like me and I want to be more like you and we have the potential to teach each other a lot. ;)

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Oh, that's a lot clearer now. Cool, but I'd rather be like my dad.:smt114

16. Brittney

Awww, you made me misty eyed, heh. That's good. Your dad sounds like an awesome guy. I never had a dad. But that's cool, for me.

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Shit, my bad. I wouldn't have said anything if I knew that before. Sorry about that.

18. Brittney

LoL, I couldn't care less about not having a father. I just got misty eyed that you said you want to be like yours because I think it's so sweet. :D It's cool pimpin' ;)

19. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

TAURUS: The Freak in bed
    Aggressive. Freak in bed. Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Sexy. Loves to help people in times of need. Outstanding kisser. Very funny. Awesome personality. Stubborn. Sexual. Most caring person you will ever meet! One of a kind. Not one to fuck with.

Taurus and Sex

Taurus is one alluring package, thanks in part to their love of beautiful things. Those lucky enough to snare this lover will find that the best, amazingly, has been hidden from view! In private, the Bull is an intense partner, and one quite happy to have sensual encounters go on all night long. The Energizer Bunny of the Zodiac has arrived! These days and nights of play should be punctuated with conversation, fantasies, seduction, even a few edible treats, the better to create the perfect mood. Sex as a release from the more practical aspects of life is often all the Bull wants. If this play date can be scheduled for Taurus's beloved home, all the better, since comfort is always on the Bull's mind.

20. Brittney

The Energizer Bunny of the Zodiac has arriveddd!!!!!! Run for your lives/libido, ;) LoL. Where'd you get that Sarah? I want to see what mine says.