what do you smell like?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by buglerroller, Sep 3, 2012.

1. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

Wave pomade (Hair grease) that smells like cologne.
    [​IMG]

As far as actual cologne
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

2. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

Thinking about getting this...what's your thoughts on it?

3. Cherrynessa

Cherrynessa New Member

4. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I smell like new plastic.

Come hug me.

5. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

LMAO new plastic yum

6. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Egyptian Musk

I smell like royalty! Egyptian musk body oil has been around for thousands of years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

send a sample so I can see how it smells please ;)

8. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Only if you promise not to share it with anyone, this is ancient Pharaoh shit! lol ;)

9. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I promise!! :smt061

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Depends on the occasion but this

[​IMG]

or this

[​IMG]

11. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Cool :cool:

12. Amazonka

Amazonka Active Member

Can some1 remind me how to upload the pic

13. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Of course after you hit reply or quote, in the message section there's a tool bar similar to other word processors such as word. There's a yellow icon about 14-15 buttons in--looks like a mountain and moon on it. Click it, the brackets appear in the text box, insert the link inbetween the brackets.

14. Amazonka

Amazonka Active Member

thank u

15. Amazonka

Amazonka Active Member

my fav :heart:

[​IMG]

I also smell like that

[​IMG]

16. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

"Fragrances smell different on each person" aside, I'm curious about that one as well.

I currently have the following, listed in order of preference:

Absolute favorite, I generally go for 'sweeter' smelling colognes and this one has a really nice balance. It's a lasting cologne that goes for a reasonable price.
    [​IMG]

I'm usually not a huge fan of smelling like citric fruit, but this one is not too overpowering. Potentially my longest lasting cologne, but not sure it's 'for me' considering the price. It's not my favorite every day cologne, for me it is a very situational fragrance. If you like smelling like a subtle grapefruit, it may be well worth the price.
    [​IMG]

This was my first 'go to' cologne. I feel that it does not have the lasting power that it did when I first began using it, but my nose may have become acustomed to it. It's a slightly above average scent that will not really make you stand out in a crowd. Frankly, I feel that if I bathe in the shit just before stepping onto an elevator, nobody would notice. Still, somehow, it's a pretty decent everyday cologne.
    [​IMG]

Very good cologne for the price. This one and the next one down should both be ranked above Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male, but I'm too lazy to cut and paste. It has a very lasting, sweet scent. This probably should be my everyday cologne, but I'm a creature of habit and JPG already holds that title. Brownie points to this cologne for wearing a nicer belt than any that I own.
    [​IMG]

About 4 more squirts of this that I've been holding out on for the past few years cause I'm too cheap to just buy a new bottle... actually, this one might be higher ranked, I barely remember what it smells like anymore. Yeah, I kinda recall liking this one a lot now that I think about it.
    [​IMG]

Yeeaaaahhhhh, it's Ok I guess. It's a classic fragrance that I just never wear. The bottle annoys me.
    [​IMG]

I own about 20 bottles of this because my Mother in-law sends me a new one for Christmas every year and I just don't have the heart to tell her to stop. I started carrying these around in my gym bag, cause whatever. This cologne can suck my dick (no homo).
    [​IMG]

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Cologne and new clothes...who's the lucky lady?

18. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

The colognes are old (mostly), but yeah new clothes. Starting my own company and will be meeting with clients where I've historically worked IT behind the curtains.

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Awesomeness!!! Congrats on starting your own company! I'm so happy & proud for you! :freehug:

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

The path to success.