What do you find attractive in a white woman?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 100%African, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The sexy way in which they carry themselves, the way they skin and hair smell and how it feels against me. They way they look at the gym and swimming pool. The way they smile, the fact that alot of them like to do the same activities that interest me: swimming, camping, kayaking ect... Their uninhibited sexuality awakens my nature as a beast. The chemistry that it all produces: electrifying!!

2. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

3. free816

free816 New Member

5 mins alone I'm already on my bone,

4. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

What do I like most? Attitude & positiveness...

5. Arwen

Arwen New Member

I think all the things you guys said can be found in a black woman too. The only things we differ on are physical, such as hair (I do think we have nicer hair:p), skin, lips,etc, but saying that you like white women for their positiveness, interests etc (so personality traits) is like saying that all white women are like that and all black women are NOT like that. For instance, you might meet a depressing white woman and a bright and awesome black one. I do think it's about who you meet in life. We might have a different forma mentis due to the fact that black women bring a different historical/cultural heritage with them so they might see some things in a different way... but I think the differences are mostly physical.

6. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

i like the way ww smell and the way their skin glows in the dark. ive always liked pink over purple

7. luvattractivewomen

luvattractivewomen New Member

There are exceptions to every rule, but cultural norms have a big part to do with our personality whether we like to admit it or not. I personally prefer other cultures to white, but anyone who has traveled realize that as women are women wherever you go, the way they go about things can be different depending on the culture. Which I believe, is what they are trying to convey.

8. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Exactly, that's what I was saying when I was talking about cultural heritage. What I meant is that cultural heritage doesn't make you positive/shady/happy/sad etc etc... that depends on a personality.

+ REP:

"as an italian woman, what would you really know about what men look for, esp. black men who have way more dating exp. with american black women than you do. just askin'"

My sentence wasn't based on knowing what men look for. They are just crazy, how can I know that? :D :cool:

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

They are kind,considerate,and helpful sometimes.

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lies, all lies

11. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

I Even confessed that when i was talking to arwen yesterday.

but, how to not love a pale woman ? i was at the street yesterday and saw one girl, she was tall, Thin, using gym clothes, yoga pants ( nice ass ), pony tail and i could see her shoulders and face. so pale and beautiful!

gotta love with girls!

12. SexyBaltimorean

true, not ALL true though.....lol.

13. SexyBaltimorean

well, I can't speak for the other black men in this thread, but when I say "attitude", I mean that in a lot of ways. Attitude is EVERYTHING, and i'll leave it at that.

Many white women (& I certainly won't say "all" because that would be generating, nor would it be true) have positive attitudes that carry them far in a relationship. Many white women aren't set in their ways & are open to "change" that'll not only help them grow as individuals, but will better her relationship with her significant other. I'm certainly not saying that one race of women is better than the other, nor am I saying that women of other races don't have these great qualities; I'm just sayin' that there are attributes in white women (MANY, actually....LOL) that makes them highly attractive, and it goes far beyond the physical aspects.

ASS/hips/breasts/thickness is nice, but i'll take a beautiful attitude over ANY of that stuff.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

cosign :smt023

15. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

They will not let me add to your rep.

Women are women period. I agree. Cultural and physical differences excepted. I have dealt with straight-haired white women and kinky-haired black women in my past and have come to love both equally. I have a slight preference for white women only because I am physically attracted to them and, in the same breath, intrigued by the differences in our cultures. That's sexy to me. On the other hand, dating white women does not make life easier. White women are women just like women of other races. They don't necessarily make life easier. They can argue, gripe, and be stubborn just as much as the most sassy of black women. Relationships are hard to maintain regardless of what race the woman is.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  16. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

I think you are wrong ,it's all about percentages .
    yes there are some positiveness ,interests black women have but the percentage in white women are way higher . To say the differences are mostly physical is kinda naive. I don't think you've lived in the united states before. things are different here . higher percentage of black women like to
    fight and argue .But so do the black men ,there's alot of black on black violence in black neighbor hoods .it's something we need to work on in our community.

17. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

I think it all comes back to what you are looking for in a partner.

When it comes to physical attraction, emotional attraction, the qualities I look for in a woman, my personal interests and raw passion, the pool of white women is so much larger and appeals to me. A synergy of feelings combine to create my taste in women.

I've matured as a man and realize that I may have been shaped by this a long time ago. Little things shape us as we are growing up, that all adds up to our personal desires and tastes.

I remember reading the novel Heidi as a child and being fascinated by the setting of the Swiss Alps and how it activated my imagination about what these places might look like.

It led me to have a profound interest in History, Geography and White Women as well. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  18. naija4real

naija4real New Member

A couple of white women I knew growing up as mothers, neigbours, and teacher/school proprietress. I was fascinated with their openness and spiritedness. I was impressed with how they were there for their hubbies come rain, come shine while living in adopted country.

It is different in Africa watching someone at close quarters, and imagining what they gave up to live in foreign country where they do not have family ties, yet willing and courageous to sweat it out, and build from scratch. I think those experiences were instructive for me, and also lit that longing for one.

I know other women also do this. But the idea of seeing someone so different, and noticing those characteristics, possibly had an overpowering effect on me growing up that made me associate those those characteristics with white women.

19. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

. If you do not like it, call me at 88888888 and we can can discuss the naturalness of females. I really like my smell.

This is wonderful.... I also love the idea that Heidi has brown hair! It's also very strange being close to "myself". I smell myself as a female.

I would LOVE to be in Africa as a white female. Probably wouldn't be single right now and would have a sweet baby in my belly.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  20. Iggy

Iggy Banned

jfc