What do you find attractive in a white woman?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 100%African, Dec 6, 2005.

1. 100%African

100%African New Member

What I find very attractive in a woman are big firm boobs and a well rounded (not flat) arse. These are physiques typical of black women thou. Maybe that is why I haven't date a WW

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I love petite, feminine bodies and attitudes--i like tall women with long hair and long legs, i like larger ww with pretty faces and great laughs, i love artsy ww, and athletic white women, intellectual ww and sporty white women

they all attract me

3. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I do find white skin attractive on a woman, but that's not the most important thing, albeit being a factor in my attraction. I guess I would have to say that femininity is what attracts me the most in a woman, since white women tend to be the most feminine women on average (not only, before someone bites my left ear off, but more) and tomboys are a turn-off for me...

also, I like their naive innocence sometimes, and when they have big round butts, firm tits, and long hair. :D But, I don't always expect every white woman I meet up with to fit this criteria, especially since I don't want all of them anyway.

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

my favorite are the active ones--esp skiers, surfers, tennis players, iron women--anything having to do with that turns me on the most about them

5. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I don't consider being athletic a tomboy. A woman can be feminine and athletic at the same time. To me, being a tomboy is acting like a man, when you're not a man.

7. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

who are you speaking to Sardonic, i dont see anyone else here and who mentioned tomboy?

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I was saying that I don't consider being athletic to be tomboyish, just in case you may have thought so. I like feminine women, but I have no problem with her being athletic, especially when it keeps her in great shape.

Some men would see athleticism that way, but I don't. Just thought I'd explain that to you.

9. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

ok! no me neither. I think being athletic as being sexy just like i find a very super smart woman to be sexy. she is still feminine though she may surf everyday, or ride horses or climb mountains and ski!

i grew up with these kind of women all my life and they are very feminine and extremely active

10. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I wouldnt know what to do with a woman who wouldnt go hiking or back packing with me, go mountain biking, diving, skiing, surfing and snowboarding with me. she would be a lonely gal at home.

when i am home in the city, I would have a hard time if she didnt like to go to ethnic restaurants, foreign and indie cinema, jazz, blues and alt country concerts, musuems, the theatre, church, cafes, bagels, lox and squash and rackett ball

she would have to love horseback riding, tennis, fishing, hunting and birdwatching too and historic sites

so she would have to be lively, perky and healthy---active not necessarily tomboyish

11. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

we call these girls--Bettys instead of Wilmas!! we love our bettys, a little round at times, but not always but always willing!!!

www.bettygohard.com

12. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

I do not like that question, that question implies: to be attracted to white women I must be attracted to her whiteness. Whatever happen to being attracted to an attractive women?

It also implies: to be attracted to white women you must not find black women all that attractive because she has "different" features.

It also implies: black men who find white women attractive, feel in some way "white is right."

It also invites many black men into describing their attractions irrationally

13. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i will agree with that, Seven. Just because I date WW doesnt mean i dont like black women or others. On the contrary, I am most attracted to Latinas, Polynesians and Maori and many african and carribean women.

I like all women, and base it more on my primary attraction which is attitude, character, behavior, sense of style, activities, outlook on life. then I think i look at their features and I am partial to anglo euro features first but that is on an individual basis

14. thinkbeforeIspeak

thinkbeforeIspeak New Member

what's up gang, I had to put my first reply on this subject. I love tall sexy thick white women, you the ones that think there butt is to big and always trying to lose weight. It something about a 5'8 to 5'10 women with a bubble butt and long hair.

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

we welcome you sir

16. mosiah1

mosiah1 Member

I guess I find white women attractive because beauty does not discriminate. 8)
    [​IMG]
    Peace.

17. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

yo mo, can you tell me how you get the pictures on here?

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Well what I find attractive in WW, I usually find attractive in all races of women. Those things I find attractive--which I notice many WW & Latin women--are petite features and lighter skin. Petite being slim bodies, smaller butts, and smaller facial features(eyes, nose, lips). I guess one thing I find attractive that some WW naturally have is blond hair, which has a sort of sex appeal to me. Overall, hair color doesn't matter to me like the features I initially listed.

19. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

If i decided to talk about the things i find attractive in my beautiful white ladies, i'd probably be here till the next day. But i guess i can just give e few details.
    First of all, one thing that i find attractive in ww-usually in latinas too- is their petite features -from 5'0 to 5'9- and light skin. It turns me on a lot. Their petite figures, nice butts and huge breasts do turn me on. Their eyes, lips and nose also have some kind of magical arousal in me.
    I love blond hair on white women too- gotta love California girls for that. I dont mind other colors too but blond is my aphrodisiac.
    I also love "girly" girls- who giggle a lot and are into a lotta fashion and stuff. They must love hiking, diving, surfing and snowboarding. Do all that and you'd have the time of your life with me. Horse-riding and fishing wouldnt hurt either.
    I love women who love to hispanic restaurants and other ethnic restaurants, go to concerts, and are church-going. My faith in God comes before anything else.
    However, i still like feminine girls. If you could whoop my butt in a fight, just forget it. I dont mind athletic women though.

NOW THIS IS MY DREAM WHITE WOMAN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Haha that sounds exactly like me!
    My hair has grown to halfway down my back and my fella says he likes that best about me in terms of that he wouldn't get that in a black woman - he likes the colour as well.
    Tuckerreed - you sound like a fun guy - although I'm not sure I could keep up with the pace!!