Well, Not Every White Mother Is Like Kris Jenner

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by darkcurry, Mar 24, 2018.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That's normal among them ol' country gals like the mom.

2. RicardoCooper

There's an old saying, "People don't believe fat meat is greasy" meaning they try people when they were clearly warned. The mom said she wouldn't accept black men, and the daughters pop up with brothas anyway, and pregnant to boot. Now they're mad that mom will not accept them and their kids. Stop acting like you weren't warned. You wanted to piss off mom, mission accomplished. The ol' country gal is entitled to her beliefs IMO.

I'm looking sideways at the brothers who bought into this garbage, they could have done better. But I guess white p**** is at a premium where they live

3. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I've been in the situation with intolerant families on both ends. If it's somebody that I'm seeing, I'm not going to put up with bullshit from their relatives if they're up front about it.

...and people in my family who have issues with my female preferences know to keep their goddamn mouths shut in my presence because it ain't gonna end well for them if they try to give me lip.

If you don't want to deal with drama, avoid it.

Blood being thicker than water is an idiotic notion. Family members can do much more harm to you than the random motherfuckers on the street. If they're giving you shit, stop dealing with them.

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yes and no! Yes, they were warned, but of course they are free to make their own life choices as long as they are willing to accept the consequences.
    As for the mum, she can wish that the girls would have married “white professionals “ but she crosses the line where she is a racist idiot, I think.
    As for the men, they are ok, they just have to stay away from mother in law.

5. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Yuck @ those people. Moms like that have the reverse psychological effect more often than not. I hope the daughter gets her off her ass so she can be happy.
    Luckily my mom has Kris Jenner traits (except the wealth unfortunately)

6. RicardoCooper

Kris Jenner's now with a black man. Is your mom similar in that way as well? :D

7. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Hahahaa! seen this just now .. OMG I walked right into that :D

To give you an answer no she is not, at least as far as I know :confused: hah

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Just checking in to see what I've been missing... ;-)