Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Today, that's me... too sore to sign, :p

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fucking hilarious Nicole lol.

3. Leksola

Leksola New Member

No it wasn't a very bad case healed over 2-3 months

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

What did you do meanwhile it healed?

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Are you taking any anti-inflammatory drugs? Alternating heat and ice?

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

No anti infl, was told it wont help at this point - its now a chronic issue and we need to work on regaining my range of motion and "teach the muscles to relax", PT/ultrasound 2ce /week + daily stretch home work + heat and ice.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Can't wait for you to recover and feel better. :smt056

Then you've got to do a lot of fast, intense running like me!

8. orejon4

Ouch! Hang in there! Get well soon!:roll:

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

My own damn fault for not going to the doc when I should have. lol. This will pass:)

10. orejon4

You'll be up and at 'em in no time!

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thanks Orejon!!

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Zumba'd for the first time last night. With 2 Puerto Rican ladies! I was able to hold my own, lol! But boy, was that a serious workout! *rubs sore back*

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I've been wanting to give it a try myself but my gym doesn't have a class time that works with my schedule. Are you gonna keep going?

14. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Nice Ches. I've been hearing alot about Zumba lately, I even saw an informercial about it. It looks like a good cardio workout. And Tam already asked the question I was going to ask about if you would keep doing it.

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Tam & BD, yes I will keep going. It was just the 3 of us at the one woman's house using dvd's, so it was alot of fun and we hung out and talked after. It's harder than it looks! And it's hard for this white chick to do that Latin hip thang but, as I said, I picked it up pretty quick. The more I do it, the more I will get both the steps and the form so the exercises will be working my muscles more efficiently. I need to do it more than once a week though, so I might buy the dvd's too.

Tam, grab a friend and do it at home. It's easy to pick up the steps without going to a class. Be prepared to be sore! We all slugged down 800 mg of ibuprofen after! But I don't feel like I wanna die and I thougt I would.

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Go Chesy go...way to work those hips! The dvds are a good idea. I'll try to round up my girls that I go to the gym with so we can try it out. Dance cardio is fun...I used to do a belly dancing workout back in the day, & I had a blast & it was great exercise.

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yeah, dance cardio is my favorite way to do cardio too. Belly dancing sounds like fun! I hope we will be able to keep this up. Good luck with it on your end. Hope you can make it work!

18. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I paid for a semester's worth of Zumba again, loved it so much last semester. In the last 4 weeks though, I've only gone once. I hate being sick, and I miss zumba :(

Next week, it's on! :D

Ches, glad to see you like it :)

19. Leksola

Leksola New Member

I completely smashed it on my run this morning.

Just sayin'

I needed to anyway I've been a little bit lazy the last week.

20. orejon4

That's what we like to hear! How far did you go today?