Usher is 'In The Mix'

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by LA, Nov 15, 2005.

1. tonytony

tonytony New Member

sorry kid but your wrong, read this and you will see why.
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/29662004.htm

2. dark_noir

dark_noir Restricted

I probably will not go and see it because it just is not my type of movie. What I find interesting is why people care so much about seeing interracial couples in movies? Movies are not really reality and if the stars really are not into interracial dating in real life then what is the hype really about? Does Usher really date white women and has he or this woman been seen in real life with another race for a partner? I really do not care what other folks in the world are doing. I am not a hater or a promoter of interracial or same race relationships. I think people get to caught up in wanting the world to be the same as they are.

3. tonytony

tonytony New Member

i know usher has definitely been with a few white women.
    and he spent some time with model coralie robinson
    [​IMG]

4. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Excellent point.

5. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

That is not how will smith puts it.

6. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I don't think so! Cam is not in Hitch. She was never considered for it, either. Jennifer Lopez was originally attached to co-star with Will -- but, she pulled out of the project. Even Halle considered it for a minute. That Femalefirst (UK) article is incorrect.

The Kid Rasta 8)

7. tonytony

tonytony New Member

True she wasnt in hitch, but she was supposed to be in it as his love interest. thats the point will smith is trying to make.

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

You couldn't be more mistaken if you tried. Most of us already agree with this, so I don't know what you read, or thought you read.

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

lol; wow, I think someone got their hands on a liter of Haterade.

10. lainarain

lainarain New Member

Seriously - if you're gonna hate, make it intelligible.

11. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Ugly?

[​IMG]

I'm fairly sure you don't have a body like that! :lol:

12. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I agree 1000%...Ush has dipped into some vanilla. I have peeps living in Australia & the UK who give me the scoop on the Afr-Am performers when they tour in their countries.

Also, 50 Cent has plowed thru some vanilla punani -- he doesn't care about color. I'm aware that he has terrorized the white ladiez in Scandinavia, Australia & Brasil. He's going back to Australia on tour in Feb. '06.

The thing is this: Most Afr-Am entertainers get with WW on the DL, because of their inert fear of how BW will react, but have no fear once they leave the borders of Amerikkka.

The Kid Rasta 8)

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I believe that is VERY true of many African American entertainers. I'm not sure if it's so much BW that cause them to inhibit their feelings. I think it's more so BW and just America's opinion as a whole. Cause if the entire country knew many of these African American men were hookin up w/ WW on the DL, they might drastically change their opinions about these famous BM and more than likely it probably isn't going to be for the better in many areas.

14. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

If it doesn't matter to you, then what the hell are you in here for any way? And, if you are gonna call yourself enlightening black men in here about 'glorifying' whatever it is you think you know what you're talking about, then at least be able to write and spell like you don't have a tumor in your head...

and, no one asked you whether or not good genetics were important, or whether Usher was ugly. I'd like to see a picture of you, since you seem to know what ugly is and isn't...

and, by the way, no one is forcing you to 'hear us glorify', so you can go fuck off now. Seriously.