Unarmed caregiver pleading for the police not to shoot with hands in the air shot

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Jul 21, 2016.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]7zIYzSN3jGM[/YOUTUBE]

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]7WiT-c3NA0M[/YOUTUBE]

3. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

WTF is going on????My parents left Ireland in the 70s for this ???

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

No accountability at all if you are a cop or the judges that allow this.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I wonder where Bliss's outrage is for a situation like this?
    Goodlove?
    We can't keep seeing shit like this and then have the nerve to be surprised when people retaliate. You can't call anyone a hero that sees this bullshit and lets it happen. At best you're just a cog trying to keep your job which I get, but you aren't speaking up when injustice happens so how are we as citizens feeling targeted suppose to react?

6. The Dark King

Oh and one more time FUCK FLORIDA.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

WTF is wrong with people!!!

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

"I don't Know". Smh.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh please, you have some nerve to ask where MY outrage is, when in fact l would be the FIRST person to post a story like this. Just like the countless others l have posted full of my sympathy and outrage that l can THROW AT YOU.

But l can NOT count with one FINGER one POST you have EVER made in your 40,000 posts - let alone a STORY - on ANYTHING that showed positive support to police officers killed, towards White people, or White women.

Now tell me, where is YOUR outrage towards the brave Kansas City police Captain murdered yesterday, all because three drive-by shooters decided to shoot up a street?
    And who did they call? The police. And he was shot dead!

---
    Police captain shot and killed in Kansas City
    July 19, 2016

The incident happened in a residential neighborhood, north west of Kansas City, Kansas.

The shooting of the police captain occurred when he was responding to a report of shots fired by several people in a car.

When the officers arrived on the scene, the three or four people who had been shooting from a car jumped out and ran away, the Kansas City police department said in statement.

Police said there were two suspects, one is in custody, another is still at large.

The police officer was taken to the trauma unit at Kansas University Medical Center.
    The trauma Surgeon said the police captain had died of his injuries, according to The AP.

Police have blocked off the streets while they search for suspects.
    A woman at a house in the area came out with her hands up.

Tuesday's shooting was the second of a Kansas City police officer since early May, when a police detective was shot and killed near Kansas Speedway.

10. The Dark King

Lmao what problems are white people let alone white women dealing with exclusively? No one is hunting you down while the public at large is either unsympathetic at best or down right routing it on.
    The police are not an entity to be supported they do the public no favors they are paid to do their job and in most areas, at least in NY, paid really well. Like I said before a couple of times I have family on the job and I want them to come home and I respect the difficulty of their job however it doesn't make me blind to the outrageous bs that goes on without any accountability.
    As far as the cop getting killed in KC, it sucks but it's part of the job. It's the reason why cops and other first responders have such huge insurance payouts, everyone recognizes the danger of the job. If the danger didn't exist they wouldn't have a job, so unfortunately that's what they're being paid to do, to deal with scum bags.
    And to be clear I never said you were unsympathetic to innocent people getting killed but you have a blind spot the size of a barn when it comes to police. You call them heroes and to be that couldn't further from the truth. How far do we extend the hero mantle when its literally what you're paid to do? The pedestrian who helps another motorist out of a mangled car yes that's a hero, that's someone putting themselves in harm's way for no good reason. People getting paid 100k a year to do it is just a job in my opinion.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People are either civilians or they are not. If you are not then technically you are a combatant. I'm not sure why some people don't seem to get that.

Military: non civilians
    Police: non civilians
    Mafia: non civilians
    Bloods and crips wear colors they are not civilians.
    Samcro: (lol) not civilians

When people target civilians they are terrorists. When they attack a non civilian its just another fight. It seems like some people don't draw that connection. Civilians are innocent, non civilians are technically combatants. I was a good guy in the military, but if someone would have killed me because of the uniform I wore then it would have just been something that came with the territory. I didn't kill anyone but I wasn't innocent. I was part of the armed forces.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A lot of the people down here doing dumb shit are New Yorkers.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Anyone else who shoots an unarmed man lying on his back in a parking lot with his arms raised, they're getting charged with attempted murder.

This cop won't even be fired.:smt073

This is how corrupt the system is. When a cop KNOWS he fucked up but his union, the DA and his Police Chief are fighting to protect him being held accountable for his crime, IMO it fucks with the mind of these cops too.

Imagine how screwed up all of us would be if when we were kids and did bad things, our parents never made an issue about it??

That's how your create monsters.

Law enforcement keeps telling cops you don't really have to obey the law when it comes to excessive or deadly force.

This shit has been going on way too long, I know very few people who have a high level of respect for cops anyway, unless it's a family member.

Most the time when cops murder civilians, there are no smart phone cams recording so a cop can make up ANY story he wants and the system says that cop has CREDIBILITY and automatically should be believed.

Fuck that.

I just have no time for law enforcement anymore and think that running whenever a cop approaches you is not such a bad idea.

This brotha explained who he was and what he was doing and it didn't matter worth a damn.

This shoot seems even more ridiculous than the one in Minnesota.

IMO this pig cop was trying to see if he could kill a compliant Black man with only one shot.

Just no time for these psycho cops anymore.

14. The Dark King

The cops and Zimmerman?
    I won't lie though when I visit DC and VA it's very clear how much a lot of New Yorkers don't fit in.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm not speaking of specifics, I'm just saying it's a lot of them here and they do come with unwanted bullshit. #fact

16. The Dark King

And to people who keep telling me this happens to white people too, then why the fuck aren't they outraged too?
    Makes no damn sense.

17. The Dark King

Welcome to the human race lol
    Don't worry fam this is one New Yorker who will never go down there

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

The police would have the support and respect of the black community if they just did one thing; turn their backs on and punish bad cops to the fullest extent of the law. That's it. Attitudes towards the law enforcement would change over night.

But, as long as good cops, en mass, turn a blind eye to bad cops, then there really isn't such thing as a "good cop" and law enforcement, as a whole, cannot be trusted and is not much more than an occupying force on domestic soil.

These are dangerous times for both sides. But, the answer to problems lay squarely in the laps of those we pay to protect and serve us.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I totally agree, samson1701. And a therapist helping an autistic patient, to boot. Smdh

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Touche

I don't think in terms of exclusion but the only time people who actually live here complain is to complain about NewYorkers, so whenever you have a New Yorker dissing FL. I'm going to point out the irony.