Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

My good friend I think you need to check those links again. I thank you for them very much but when I clicked them I picked up two viruses that thankfully my AVG antivirus software was able to stop and then after quarantine.

Please check those links again because I do not think that that they are safe.

2. MikeCL

MikeCL New Member

Good thread to read It seems to be a bit cheaper to go here then it is in the Czech Republic.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope for more info soon.

4. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Some friends of mine -

Alyona Jackson from Nikolaev Ukraine

http://youtu.be/4xyAd8dFoc4

And her husband Law (Lawrence) Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j_RoB5zWb4&feature=context-cha

Alyona talks about not only meeting her husband on an AFA Tour (www.loveme.com) but also briefly working for one of the more shady agencies in Ukraine.

Law talks about what he went through to meet Alyona and how meeting his wife was the catalyst for the company European Dream Connections, now just Dream Connections.

Anna has been featured on Lifetime before she is married to the first guy you see in Law's video, that's Mark Davis.

5. Soulthinker

Thanks DJ4M. I'm learning every day.

6. CiViC SpiKeS

CiViC SpiKeS New Member

Ill be heading to the Ukraine at some point this year for a long weekend and a couple days of partying and see what comes out of it. Hopefully some other European countries also.

7. Soulthinker

CS,make sure you have some hook-ups and wingmen with you.

8. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Its because the economy sucks and only a few people are getting rich. So now they're blaming the immigrants for taking the jobs and other nonsense. Basically what every country does in hard times.

9. uabigfan

uabigfan New Member

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Have you been to Ukraine? If you do go on a romance tour there, watch out for the following women:
    1. The prostitute.
    2. The professional daters(women who just go to these events because it's free to them and the fact that they may be married).
    3. The party girl/ golddigger.
    4. The visa vulture( women who want to get a visa to enter into a western country).

Other than that, take your time. Visit more than once.

Of course, this applies to other countries, as well.

Enjoy.

11. Soulthinker

Yes,G some are like those women there. A brother must work hard to find the one who truly loves him.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In other words, stay away from the younger girls at the romance tours. They tend to be all of the above mentioned.

A friend of mine at work who is from the Philippines told me an interesting clue in looking for a Filipina. His advice was to not look for women who live in the larger cities. Seek out the women who are from outside the cities. Because country girls are very loyal and loving and will take care of their husbands till death do they part. He told me that the city girls are not often honest and have an agenda.

I saw a YouTube video clip about finding a woman from Russia and Ukraine. The guy advised that men in Russia and Ukraine should not look in the larger cities but looking into the smaller towns. He even suggested college campuses. I think if I were looking here in this country, I cannot look for a woman(especially non-black) in a small town. My best chance may be in the larger cities.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  13. Soulthinker

In this country it is a fat chance the same with Canada. I might as well go to Europe and Australia.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Do as your heart commands and follow your instincts. I think it may work out for you in either country, despite the negative press.

Wherever you go, watch out for the ladies I had listed. I recall a story about a guy who was on a romance tour in St. Petersburg. He had been cheated and he was almost kidnapped. He tried to sue the company that had the tour.

I saw online a story about a Ukrainian woman who was as deceptive as she was beautiful. She strung a guy along and took him to the cleaners.

Enjoy yourself and keep your wits about you.

15. Soulthinker

I will take that advice. A brother had to work hard and keep his wits.

16. OakParkIllini

OakParkIllini New Member

Recent Ukraine Trip

Gentlemen, I finally pulled the trigger and visited Ukraine for the first time in April. It was certainly a good experience as I got to see what being in another country was like (yes, this was the first time I had ever traveled outside the United States). I came with a Romance Tour sponsored by A Foreign Affair (loveme.com) ; we started in Kiev, then went to Kharkov and Sumy. The AFA socials were enjoyable - between 200 and 300 women in each city attended these events and since there were 25 guys in our group the odds were in our favor. I got a few contacts and have been in communication with them, so we will see what develops. I felt comfortable there as a person of color and was largely treated with respect. Sumy is a smaller city than both Kiev and Kharkov, but to me it has the most sincere group of ladies of the 3. I tend to agree with other posters here - you'll have a better chance of success with Ukrainian ladies if you stick to smaller cities like Sumy and Poltava.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had a great time in Ukraine. A Foreign Affair is a pretty reputable company. As is Anastasia and I think Olga's Models. I have chatted with a woman from Odessa in the AFA site once. It didn't last long because I ran out of credits and couldn't afford to get them anyway.

18. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

I cannot understand the point of people using dating agencies. There are loads of people in Europe who would love to meet/talk to Americans/show you around. Try couchsurfing.org or other websites....You don't need a damn agency to meet women that is such a waste of good travel money.

19. Soulthinker

MixedCali are there others? If so I would love to try them out.

20. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Da fuck is a 'romance tour' ? sounds kinky to me. And dangerous at the same time. I don't know how being kidnapped by a woman could be scary. I mean fair enough if you were a midget.