Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL! or the mole or a secret agent

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt023

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

good to see that the hoe's are getting a rest from the captain

4. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LMAO!!!!!!!!

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Hahaha

6. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

LOL classic :D

7. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Sockervadd, on behalf of this forum, I apologize to you for the rudeness displayed toward you. You did what you could to prove you were not a BW, but some of the BM here have serious issues with any WW talking back to them. When I first came here, I was told to ignore them and that's what I set out to do, but then they began to poison others against me with their rudeness. Being that their words carry a lot of weight here, there is just so much you can continue to let go by without finally standing up for yourself. So I won't ask you to lay down or brown nose them, but you must know that with your stay here will not be consistently pleasant until you learn how to "behave" in their presence.

The best way to enjoy this forum without further conflict is to type what they want to read, be careful what you say and laugh at their dry jokes. Try and like the same people they like and despise those they don't like. I know it sounds like mass control, but it is the only way you are going to have peace in here and enjoy the forum without conflict. There are really a lot of nice people here, but they have learned what is necessary to stay here in peace. I haven't faired well in that area because I am a free thinker and so are some of the others here...but there is a price to pay for being this way. Again, I apologize and am so embarrassed that you are being subject to their games.:smt056

You have done more than (in fact nothing should have been required of you) what is required...you typed in Swedish and you have your profile picture displayed...still that was not enough. Some will want to see a photo of your feet for further verification. These this will nonetheless do no good except to satisfaction a weird desire to see a woman's feet.

Enjoy The Forum

8. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Works for me (except for my stalker).

WINNING

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Your logic fails again, OpenHeart. Several new members have registered such as samwilson75, Khalifa, ThePrince, and LenaL, recently. We don't have any problems with them. However, we have a problem with you two, and the transsexual that's registered here and has been restricted. Why don't you just admit that the issue is you, not your race. Tony thought up the bright idea of shooting a photo of your simple body part such as your hands or feet to authenticate your race because if you were to Google it, we could tell that you got it off someone else's internet site. When I'd get a WW as a girlfriend eventually, I wouldn't be talking to her like this because she would be nothing like the way you are, personally. She would be superior to you in so many venues.

10. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Ok Mike.

11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Thank you. May I kindly ask for you to quit with your crusade so we can get back on topic?

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

would help if you did as well

13. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Well, I tried to around Page 43.

[Youtube]_YS3t_D2c40[/Youtube]

Here is an interview from her in 2010 about IR dating between BM and WW specifically on American soil.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  14. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

What crusade??? You started in on me. I posted to Sockervadd...not you. If my post bother you, put me on ignore...simple. That way you won't see them, but don't do it just yet. Go back over to the thread where you offered your idea of new member filtering. After you read my reply, then you can put me on ignore.

15. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

This topic is dead.

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

LOL, Thanks Flame!.
    I think the thread should stop w that pic since Chuck rules:)

17. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Stop trying to put yourself in the same boat as openheart, no one thinks your Swedish ass is Black.

18. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

^^^ I agree,minus the Chuck rules part.

19. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

then let me shut my swedish ass mouth.. lol

20. z

z Well-Known Member

You're a blk Swede? damn, but you speak swedish so well, lol... All this time I thought you were white. I am hurt, I am crushed, I did not know you were a Somali Swede, lol.