Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

WW outnumber BM like 10 to one. Like buses and trains, another will come along. Hahaha

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

What if she isn't?

You gotta cover both ends.

3. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

haha yeye

4. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

yeah what if... it wudn't be the end of the world, haha I just don't understand why it is so provoking

5. karmacoma.

Of course you wouldn't.

6. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

but since u obviously has a brain unlike me u might be nice enough to explain to little silly moi??

7. flaminghetero

I just don't understand why you so eagerly run interference for her.

You are like Captain save-a-snitch.

8. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

because I got pissed when everyone said i was a bw, not that i think it is something bad being black, just i do not like when people are telling me what I am or not... and obviously yall were wrong bout me, so y wudn't u be wrong bout her??

unnecessary negative energy

9. flaminghetero

What if we're right?

We have ample reason to be leary and suspicious of undercover trolls around here...especially when they talk shit on the sly while playing the victim role.

10. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

Well since I write perfect swedish, which i have shown here, I do not know what more u can possibly want me to do to prove Im not a black woman who is upset cus u happen to be attracted to ww...

don't get mad now, but I just don't think that u are that important to any woman that they wud go thru all that trouble just to prove some point. and if she did i suggest u marry her no matter what color she happen to be lol

11. karmacoma.

Easy tiger

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Grammar failure here. I think that you and OpenHeart are both BWs that are just here to incite conflict. This thread has ballooned up quite a bit in a short span of time.

13. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

and honestly i cudn't care less what u think

and ohh the grammar failure was a conscious one... irony, something u ever heard of huh?

14. flaminghetero

You just joined,newby..

Us regulars have witnessed all kinds of espionage and trickery from people pretending to be something they are not.

We get lots of practice when it comes to Troll spotting.That's why we're so good at it.:smt039

The girl is full of shit,and so is her trans-gendered lesbian lover goodlove.

15. flaminghetero

It's starting to look that way.

16. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I don't know why, but I literally cracked up when I read that....LOL!

17. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

well since I am new to this site one cud expect a little less rudeness... Im not dumb as some people have been trying to insinuate..

I am however good looking, funny and smart and a great catch but dudes talking like that to me is a big turn off, period

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I feel like I'm the one who's mostly to blame here. I should have joined this site a few years earlier and replied in this thread back then. I think now was just a bad time to revive this topic, not correctly realizing what the current climate on the forum was.

19. veema

veema Member

Me too! Could have thrown "infiltration" in there too. lol.

20. flaminghetero

lol