Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

"Imply that only Black women use Bad grammar", lol, surely not!

2. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I told you why I lied. Go back and read the post again...get a handle on yourself.

3. z

z Well-Known Member

You're right almost everyone makes mistakes in grammar & spelling including my blk ass on the forum, except for a very few. I don't think the folks that you're debating with are assuming you're BW based on few spelling errors that your post has exhibited. For the love of God, noone is saying BW are stupid & terrible spellers in this thread. I think now you're really reaching & insulting this community. We have known of good & intelligent BW in the world and would not spew garbage like that in here. I've certainly seen many intelligent BW in my college and even in my own household, so wouldn't type shit like that in here.

4. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

The reason why you lied was addressed in my previous post. I repeat, Telling me what state you are from, or why you write with a certain vernacular is not detailed info.

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt023

I think you're 100% correct about everything. I believe she is one of those not so sharp bw pretending to be white. What purpose that serves baffles me though.

The contradictions & evasiveness are a huge red flag.

She definitely brought this on herself with her posts; it didn't take her long to show her ass.

6. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

uh huh...okay. Yall will continue to bring GL up. Hmmm...that is very telling.:cool:

7. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I love you too sweetie. A not so sharp BW pretending to be white. But what purpose that serves baffles me though. Your anger toward me is very interesting. It's very strange how you came at me with such velocity of anger...oh my.:smt014

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

That wouldn't surprise me.

This.

9. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

How old are you Openheart, and what state are you from?

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Oh, shieeet. I did suspect it a while back ago, but couldn't verify it. If that what it is then I am out of this thread, peace

11. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Nor is it mandatory. You are not a moderator. You are just a member here like I am. You have no authority in this forum. Therefore, I do not have to answer to you in no way form or fashion. It is none of your business where I am from. If my grammar doesn't suit you, then tough...get over it. I am sure that I can find many posts by you where incorrect spelling and grammar was used. So please don't invoke your suave upon me because from what I have seen of your writing, I am not impressed either.

12. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

lol. I'm not trying to make you tell me anything, nor have I professed to be perfect in grammar or spelling. You know exactly what I've said about you and why I referenced your writing style to that end, don't try to make this about me being some stickler of grammar.

13. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i saw a comment that gl and oh are the same, but i can't see it. am i missing something?

14. z

z Well-Known Member

It is NOT GL 100 %!

Damn it, Man, we've been had, we've been took, we've been HOODWINKED & BAMBOOZLED!

15. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

You started the thing with this grammar stuff remember? I'm simply saying what I'm saying so that you will get off your grammar wagon. Don't judge my grammar if yours is not altogether right.:rolleyes:

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

fake ass english nazis

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Take off your mask.

18. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

[​IMG]

19. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Lmao

20. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

I'm not on a grammar wagon. I'm on the you are not a white woman wagon. Your grammar, writing style, and opinions are the reason I am on this wagon. Now, you can continue to erroneously say I'm being a stickler for grammar or trying to assert some authority, but I've been clear about my assertions with regards to you. Don't try to make those assertions appear malevolent (to you or a specific group of people.)