Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Lets call it a tie lol....There both Sexy

2. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Okay that's 2 votes for me to leave. Want me to start a thread and take votes from there over the next few days. At the end of the 7th day, I will leave if I am not wanted here.:smt085

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Exposed again.

She gets busted more than a blind drug dealer.

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Why not? It's not like they learn from them.

5. z

z Well-Known Member

I think it is pointless to go back and forth about it. If you want to leave then Sayonara but noone is forcing you to leave.

If you're GL's friend or relative then fine, if you are a BW that's ok too. Just come out and be upfront about it.

I do agree with xoxo, your expression and writing style do resemble BW, words of sweetheart, sweetie and that nature.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  6. karmacoma.

If only that was enough to end the argument.

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Hahaha

They don't deserve it.

8. karmacoma.

Why wait? It's Friday the end of the week. Perfect time to make a clean break.

Ciao.

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Not a bad idea.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Makes sense.

Hmmm.....

This.

Yep.

I agree.

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

For someone that don't know jack of what really went on - this, is painfully obvious - you DO spend a lot of time rationalizing his behavior. The vast majority went down before you arrived so why would you entrench yourself in that, unless....
    That, my friend, IS suspect.

You are clearly not him, but you clearly are engaged in it - way more so than any newbie would ever be, unless....

It just does not add up. Not in the least.
    If you don't know him, then you have another bone to pick, and then GL is simply the anchor you need to further your agenda....equally suspect.
    Like I said, it does not add up.

I personally don't care if you are here or not.

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

It's not looking too good for you right now.

12. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

lol

13. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Exactly the point I'm making. Tam, you will find the educated Black women that come on here are usually open about who they are and what grievances that have with us. The not so sharp ones sometimes pretend to be WW.

Now, if openheart was older, or from the south or from a historically Black/mixed environment I might go with it, but A 24 year old WW from New York... :smt108 and she won't tell me what neighborhood she is from?

I don't like this form of discourse, but she shoulda kept quite about her unfounded statement, but trolls (if she is one) usually always do themselves in.

14. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

No, I don't want to leave. But if the majority wants me gone then it is what it is. I won't speak against GL...if that makes me his friend, then so be it. I'm not ashamed of that. Should I be? I also haven't said anything negative against you or to you. Does that mean that we are friends?

I have been upfront. The only thing that I wasn't upfront about was being from New York. I was having fun with XoXo when he wanted to know where I was from. I told him America, but that wasn't good enough for him so I played with him. Sorry, but I don't give out detailed info on my whereabouts on the internet. If that means letting yall go on believing I am black...oh well. I've been confronted by ignorance before and this won't be the last time.:smt031
    The words sweethheart and sweetie are both used by blacks and whites alike in the south, but that doesn't mean that people who live up north are any better. I have seen bad grammar and misspelled words used here by just about everyone on this forum. To imply that only BW use bad grammar is very telling. But if you want me to make believe I'm black, I will. Want me to do that for you. I know you are having a difficult time accepting me as I am with this mouth of mine. I'm not being very submissive am I. I'm sorry. I'll be your Huckleberry, if you'd like.:cool:

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

these some emotionally scared, traumatized victim mothafuckas

it's not their fault they think lowly of bw

:smt022

16. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Yes, I see, but the fact of the matter is, I don't know how to take them.:rolleyes:

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

No one ever said that BW are the only ones that use bad grammar.. you use the same technique that GL does in terms in interpreting posts.

oh, and "submissive"?? That reflects more on you than anybody else.....
    Hmmmmmmm.

18. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

So you lied about not being from NY? Why? Very Silly. Telling me what state you are from, or why you write with a certain vernacular is not detailed info.

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I think we're all being played here. I'm not gonna rat-out the guilty party, but I suspect we're being had by a regular poster posing as a new member.

20. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Now that's funny...had to laugh at that one myself.The guy on the left is so cute. You're right tho.:axe: