Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

No, I'm saying when you respond quickly, your similarity to uneducated Black women is apparent.

tying in with this post

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

this thread corny as fuck

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Openheart should cut her losses and just leave.

4. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

This is what I said.

5. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Ohhh...okay. I see what you're saying that because I respond quickly, that action is similar to that of an uneducated black woman. Okay.:confused::smt108

...OH is thinking this is worse than first imagined.:smt036

6. z

z Well-Known Member

LMAO.

7. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

you ain't never lied, after she said this

shit popped off...lol

8. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Flaming!!! Do you want me to leave? Really? Do you dislike me that much that you want me to leave?

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I think the real question is - how long has openheart known GL in real life.
    [​IMG]

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

:smt042

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

The sexy, athletic biochemist from Sweden's got something there

goodlove had to go in for reinforcements off the forum 'cause everybody here hates him

LOL

12. z

z Well-Known Member

I think she did say she know him very well in one post & on another she said she only knew him since she got here or something rather.

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

haha, I see you learnered... "athletic";-)

14. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

No the real question is why don't OH get in the middle of our shit and play with us. If I was a defender of GoodLove, then you would be able to go to my profile and see if I have ever jumped anybody's ass about him. GoodLove, doesn't need me to defend him and I am not about to offer him any help, but just because I won't say anything to him about how he talks to you, you want to question me. Do you suspect I am him or something. I had no idea how much he was hated here...but then again, I had no idea how much I was hated here until now. You guys are ridiculous.:rolleyes: I can only hope you are not the majority because if that's the case, I might as well leave. We can have a vote or something if you'd like.

15. flaminghetero

Yes,I think you should leave.

16. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

No, that this is not the point that I was making, here it is: When you take longer to reply, your writing is better. When you reply quickly, it's worse.

Sweeties and sweethearts... Black Women of a certain generation often use those when patronizing someone, minor, but there is preponderance of other evidence from your writing style and content that lead me to believe you are not 24yr old WW from New York.

I don't have any personal problems with you or anyone on this board, you saying this:
    is what got the ball rolling. That statement was completely unfounded, will you acknowledge that?

17. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Seconded. Bye.

18. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Please:smt043 I told Mike that I did not know GL any better than I knew him.

19. flaminghetero

Sistagirl busted herself so many times it's not funny anymore.

They all make the same mistakes,and it's best not to tell them what those mistakes are.

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt080

Once again, you don't know what you're talking about. Obviously listening & perception aren't your strengths. You do have the passive-agressive thing down though. I already told you what pissed me off was your disrespect to the men & women of this forum via the garbage you've posted in this thread in reference to BM & WW.

For someone claiming you're "staying out of it", you sure do keep bringing it up. As for personally attacking someone, by stating that you think Goodlove & I are alike is a personal attack. IMO & I know there are many who agree, I am NOTHING like him. It may be your opinion that it was wrong of me to defend myself when he tried to shit on me, but allowing him to disrespect me & run over me was NOT an option. You make it sound like I care so much that I'm trying to turn folks against him, but it's immaterial to me what you think about Goodlove. He's the one putting in all the effort to turn people against certain forum members & he's alienating himself; that's why so many of us have him on ignore.

You need to work on your grammar & punctuation. It could use a little more editing, but I took care of the biggest issues. ;)