Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Hahaha OpenHeart spells way better than dumblove.

2. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Lollll.

On a side note,that Anal sex thread was funny today until someone followed u in and ruined it.

3. karmacoma.

Stalkers are a motherfucker. They're even worse when they don't even realize they're stalkers.

Certain others have quit posting since someone came back, have you noticed?

Not winning.

LOL

4. desreveRsIgnitirW

I dont wanna go in to specifics,4 I fuck around and end up gettin stalked 2.

I'mma play dumb and pretend I dont know what you're talking about so...

I dont know who nor what you mean sir. :smt102

5. karmacoma.

Message received.

6. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Well, you know me Tam. I haven't cared what anyone has thought of me from day one. If you are going to be upset with me because I won't take sides in this forum war by dissing GoodLove, then so be it. But know, that I won't leave becuase of your temper tantrums or their disdain. People should not have prove what color they are...that in itself is racism. There simply comes a time when you don't let people push you around whether for show or hatred. I have freedom of speech and freedom of thought...I'm not going to let anyone here manipulate that because I am not in need of any brownie points for survival. I believe I can hold my on here unitl I am ready to leave and that won't be until I am ready...ok? Speak your mind. That's a good thing. I'm all for that...freedom of speech. But I can see now why GoodLove got upset with you. Unlike me, he doesn't maintain his cool as well in the face of controversy. Nonetheless, that is something that he will have to learn, because that is where the power of conversation resides...in self control.

Have a good night. See ya tomorrow...if you haven't put me on ignore that is.:smt006

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  7. desreveRsIgnitirW

I see someone hired themselves a relentless lawyer amidst a recent controversy.

Not necessarily a good one,but a relentless one.

8. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

LOL at you thinking I might be GoodLove. You are funny.:D Have you seen XoXo by chance? I'd still like to go to dinner with him if it's possible.:smt052 I bet he is so cute.

9. desreveRsIgnitirW

Now which one of my posts indicated to you that I may be a possible match maker?

10. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Hmmm...I don't write like a white woman? Why do...how is...well tell me sweetheart...how do white women write? I'd really like to know.:smt009 OMG! So are you saying that white women are slow to reply? XoXo...respectfully I say this...you are somewhat paranoid sweetheart.:smt017

11. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Where in my post did I say you WERE a match maker...I just asked if you'd seen XoXo around lately.;)

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

that's how i roll

[​IMG]

where you off to next...???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

If you didn't care what people thought you wouldn't have been so upset about the initial response people had to your posts when you got here & you wouldn't be so defensive. You were even getting weird with folks who were actually nice to you from the get-go. This 'ha ha you're not phasing me' act isn't very convincing.

You say I'm upset because you won't takes sides, (which is not the case, btw...the issue I have is with your disrespect to the men & women of this forum), but you have taken sides. For all the problems that Goodlove started...& he did start this entire "contoversy" all on his own, you are definding him, which means you have taken his side. It appears that the only reason you've taken his side is because his view of the situation reflects your views...otherwise you would acknowledge the situation for what it really is. As far as why he's upset with me (& Karma, Smoothie, FG, Mike, etc., etc, etc.), is because we did not agree with his opinion & it pissed him off, so he went on the attack.

No one really gives a rat's ass whether you are black or white...the issue is whether or not you have been HONEST about who you are, & all the indications are that you haven't been honest; there are just too many contradictions going on with you. Like I said before, you're sugar-coated hostility isn't fooling anyone. The snide remarks you're trying to pass off as being cute & witty are just weak attempts to get your digs in, which, btw, is not a sign of self-control. Obviously you have no desire for "conversation", or you wouldn't go out of your way ro avoid the topics you choose not to be honest about...that's where your deflecting efforts come into play every time. Hell, you're so clueless, I almost feel sorry for you.

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Another insult to WW trying to be passed off as self-deprecating humor. I believe XOXO is right on target about you.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Preach, Sister, Preach!!!

Preach, Sister, Preach!!!

16. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

You know Tam...you are angry with me because of what you suspect or believe me to be. Moreover, you are also angry because I chose not to get involved in that cat fight that is going on with some of the BM here. Sure, I admit that I am not going to diss anybody in this forum by personally attacking them. Just because I am not going to come down on GoodLove for cussing you, neither am I going to come down on you for cussing him. Tam, you and he are alike, if you believe you are right, there will be hell or high water for those who don't believe as you do.:( I'm staying out of it Tam. Piss and moan all you want, but I will say nothing nasty about you or GoodLove. You might as well calm down. Go get a beer. You'll feel better in the morning,dear.

17. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Oh please. Get it right...first read the post I replied too. I seen you do this to GoodLove to the point he get's pissed and cuss you out. I see what you are doing, Tam. Stop it. I didn't imply that, XOXO said I reply too quickly to be a white woman.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd inject a little humor to cut the tension.

Having fun with Bree Olson. Now THAT'S my definition of...

WINNING!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt081

20. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

He thinks because I type fast that I am not white. He says that I don't write like a white woman. I don't even know how to respond to such nonsense as that.:smt104