Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

They will.

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

She's either a BW or someone of a different race who doesn't belong here. Either way, she should take her loss and leave this place. The forum would be a better place without these kinds of people on it.

3. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

You're right, I did join a little later. However, I am aware of the Halle Berry thread and chose wisely to stay out of that hornet's nest. You posted some of GoodLove's posts. Though I knew he actually said those things, I took the time to actually go to the Halle Berry thread. Clicking back to where the origination of his anger, I could see what you did not bother to show me. Like I said, there is always two sides to a story. Now GoodLove is wrong for going off on Tam the way he did. There is no excuse for that and it is not my business to offer one. But knowing GoodLove like I know him, he would never go off on a woman like that without reason. He has no excuse, but he does have reason. I clicked all the way back to find that reason and you, Mike, had part in it. You wrongly accused him of saying that black was bad and white is good. Anybody with any reasonable level of comprehension could see that GoodLove was not saying what you was accusing him of. Again, (like earlier) you were putting words in his mouth so to speak. Tam literally poured gas on the fire when she'd posted that she gave you a rep for your behaviour. Though there is no excuse for what he said to her, he did not do it without reason. The other post that GoodLove made was nasty too, but it was made in response to the nasty cussing out that Tam gave him. It's best that Tam and other WW stay out of your cat fights. I know I do, because you guys are terribly venomous toward each other at times and there's nothing that can be said or done about it. You all need to apologize to each other and stop it because it doesn't look good at all.
    In my opinion, the MODS do a poor job of keeping the peace around here. It's sad how some of you BM talk to each other here on this forum.:smt090

4. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

And to think...I had a lot of respect for you, Mike. I had you up a notch higher than some of the others here. It's always good to know how people really feel about you...I guess. What have I said for you to feel I don't belong here and who are you to judge what type of people should be here? Have you elected yourself as one of the Thread Master Gods. :smt102

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Nah, I don't care about power and oligarchy. That's why I stated in another thread that I'd like it if the webmaster had an option to disable reputation points. I (personally) would not prefer to use it, although other people could have their reputations enabled while others could have it disabled.

Honestly, it's a waste of time talking to you since you're going to great lengths to defend that reject and discredit us. I have no interest in continuing this debate with you anymore. Believe whatever you want, I'll believe what I want because you are no better than the idiocy that fool represents on the face of this website.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  6. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

For a second, I thought you were Soulthinker....asking a question like this.

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Hahaha, let the man be, I am sure he spanked many Scandinavian ass during his many trips to Vikings land, lol.

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I've given you the benefit of the doubt since you got here, but this bullshit pisses me off. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. What the hell are you doing here if this is what you think of the BLACK MEN & WHITE WOMEN who are members of this forum? For someone who supposedly loves BM, you aren't showing them much love with this crap.

Again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. That fool doesn't give a fuck about black women or anybody else but himself & his stupid agenda. His issue is his fucking stupid ego which is hurting due to jealousy & anger over people not kissing his ass. All of this alleged BW bashing is bullshit, AND no one has said a damn thing about how BW look. Issues with SPECIFIC BW have been mentioned, but there has been NO bashing going on.

For someone who would never fucking degrade somebody, he's done a pretty good job of doing just that. Any "man" that would call a woman a whore is a woman-degrading motherfucker. He knows he's in the wrong; he just refuses to admit it. Everyone knows what the fuck was up with those reps; that's why the webmaster dealt with them. Fuck the need for "proof"; you're not providing proof about whether or not you're actually a white female, so why does another person have to prove any damn thing or does that just apply to everyone else but you & Goodlove?

You might think you're clever & witty with your snide little retorts & your sugar-coated sniping, but you're not fooling anybody. Little remarks in your posts tell us all we need to know....about how white women belong on a pedstal, or the post about how white men didn't admit to their attraction for BW because they don't want to offend WW, which I responded to yet you chose to ignore my response to that ridiculous load of shit...as I said in my response, WM don't give a damn what WW think about any fucking thing. I don't know of any WW who believes or says that shit about themselves or any other WW. The fact that you're spewing that garbage makes you pretty suspect IMO.

Btw, you're not the only one who can "speak her mind", honey.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Whoa!

As Emilio Estevez says in Repo Man: "Whoa...this is intense!"

10. karmacoma.

WINNING

11. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

I told you earlier that Tam was a champion.

12. karmacoma.

She should be a fucking mod already.

With the power to ban people and lock threads.

:smt049

13. desreveRsIgnitirW

Cosign.

14. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

we can't lock threads, we can only suggest they be locked. :smt019

15. z

z Well-Known Member

I agree, she jokes but on the same time she does not take nonesense.

16. karmacoma.

Hence the power to lock them at will and ban people. I'd be throwing bolts like mighty Zeus if I was a mod.

17. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Oh Mike. I didn't know we were debating. I thought we were simply having a discussion. It wasn't a waste of time was it? Unless, you are referring to the fact that you failed to make me view GoodLove in the same light as you and some of the others do. I'm not going to take sides with neither of you. That is your cat fight. You won't see me posting anything about you to GoodLove that is negative and I won't be posting anything about MikeSandy to GoodLove that is negative.

Okay Mike...whatever. Have a good evening.

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

but then you shit stirrers couldn't have your fun...

19. karmacoma.

Hasn't stopped you.

20. desreveRsIgnitirW

GoodLove,I see you've switched names.