Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

there is scissor sisters and now there are scissor gangsta

2. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Well Mike, let me first state that I have nothing but respect for you. Please know that it is not my intent to give GoodLove any ammunition of any kind. He's seems to be holding down his own very well. He don't need no ammunition from me. But I will say this, I respect him very much also and I believe you are putting words in his mouth so to say. You said...

Now look. I haven't been here long, but I've been here long enough to know this is not true. Maybe you didn't mean to word it this way. Here, let me help you. GoodLove could care less about you preferring white women over black women. That is your preference and that is your business. GoodLove loves white women himself. What GoodLove doesn't like is the tendency for some to bash BW here. The world is well aware of how some BM have issues with BW looks. But people need to know that all black men that are with white women do not think that all black women are ugly and useless. Yet, for the most part they are not seeing that. GoodLove simple tries to get some of the BM here to see that something about that is not right. It's very telling when WW here are subject to verbal attack whenever they say a particular BW is pretty...very telling. There's some BM with some very serious issues and that is very sad to me.:smt090

3. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Socker,when are you coming back to the U.S.A??

4. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

hopefully this summer

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ok, great post. In the process of conveying his views over, he basically degraded a lot of the women on the site, especially Tamstrong. Perhaps I could show you some posts, if you'd like to see. He also "corrupted" the reputation system by giving people negative reps and typing in other people's names. Anyone can do this now and manipulate the reputation system. Also, what do you think of the WW on this site? Do you think most of them are OK, or do they also have serious issues as well? You are also correct in having some level of support in my consensus that yes, this particular coupling of IR is more sensitive for society to deal with. Responses like the ones you wrote are the reasons for why that is.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  6. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

I think it is really sad that white people have been embarrassing themselves to the extent that when a white person says black person is beautiful it's almost impossible to believe. Makes me feel shame to be white

7. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Just how I like em. Self hating with low self esteem.

8. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

:smt090:smt090

am i in now...???

9. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Now Mike...let's be reasonable about such things. Now I don't know GoodLove no better than I know you. But one thing I know about GoodLove is that he would never degrade any woman on this site. There is always two sides to a story. And about the reputation thingy...do you have any proof? What is your proof? Just because a BM suggested that over at the Karma & Smooth thread, you believe it? Come on now. You're a better man than that. Why not ask GoodLove himself. If he acknowledges that he did it, then school him for it. But what if he denies it. Who are you going to believe Mike? You're gonna believe who you want to believe, aren't you Mike. And that's the bottomline to anything or anyone on this Forum. We believe whom and what we want to believe. So nothing really matters in the lime light of things until it can be proven.

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

You joined too late in February to realize these posts were made.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Don't forget daddy issues. I love a girl with daddy issues lol

12. z

z Well-Known Member

Some truth in this.

13. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

What do I think of the WW on this site? Hmmm...that is a strange question because I'm not here for interaction with WW so much as I am with BM. I will say that some of them are very friendly and some not quite so friendly. People like Brittney are very sweet. Nobody tries to put out a fire on a newbie as well as Brittney.

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ok, that sounds accurate.

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showpost.php?p=464035&postcount=250

Please view this post and make a reply to it, I need a response.

15. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Word she can wear bangs to cover that 5 head.

16. karmacoma.

Watch out now that could be made out that you hate BW :roll:

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

The jury is out until I see a foot pic.:roll:

18. karmacoma.

Please post links to posts that show that BW get bashed on this forum, and get called ugly and useless.

I won't hold my breath.

NOT WINNING

19. z

z Well-Known Member

LoL, I got no qualms with a beautiful woman of any race, so they can twist my word if they wish. Aint nuttin like a beautiful woman!

20. karmacoma.

You ain't gonna see shit.

If she was a WW you would have seen the whole bod by now. Hell Tamstrong got at least a foot pic up and she doesn't post ANY pics. First thing Garbogirl did was put up a shoe pic.

"OpenHeart" is a sista.