Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Hey, what are swedish women saying about Tiger and BM since the scandal?

2. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Trojanhorse. Oh sweetheart...don't say such horrible things. That hurts. You don't want me to go away do you? Of course you don't. Stop saying those ugly things to me. You'll make me cry.:smt088

3. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

Well Tiger Woods has been debated here, not anymore tho, and what Tiger Woods does hasnt had any impact on bm reputation... haha it would be really weird.. I mean what one black man have done doesn't say much about other black men

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Yep. I rest my case.

5. z

z Well-Known Member

:smt060

6. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

The only real clue that she's actually from Sweden

7. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Thanks. I'd appreciate if you'd do just that. I still want to see a photo of your feet. I bet they are prettier than mine.:p

8. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

En annan sak som kan påvisa att jag är ifrån Sverige kan ju vara att jag kan skriva PERFEKT Svenska. Eller det kanske alla Amerikaner kan nuförtiden. Eller är det så att det finns en superkonspiration bland svarta kvinnor som går ut på att de lär sig svenska så de kan lura sig in på sådanahär sidor och driva med er.

JA så viktiga är ni verkligen...

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

this girl is real a winner

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

You need to view the "White women's feet" thread in other section, the attraction between white women and black men. That's why he decided to bring it up so we know who you are and we can get a handle on why you've got a problem with xoxo.

11. z

z Well-Known Member

Hey, how is the IR scene in Sweden? Is there a lot of college students from Africa and so on who go out with local Swedes?

12. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

Yes, it's nothing weird at all over here. It's not a big deal really. I hardly know any Swedish people.. Or yeah I know em but most of my friends aren't

13. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Girl, they know you're not a black woman now. Case closed!:smt026

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

15. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

haha yuuuh

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Are they mostly from Africa & the islands? or are there lots of US blks as well mixing and mingling with you ladies?

17. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

we have some American dudes here, but they are a minority I must say

18. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

XOXO,

I checked out your profile, hoping to see a photo of you. *Sigh* Are you still around? I promise I will stop my boondoggling if you come back and answer my last question to you. I'm still up for a tryst if you are, sweetie:cool:.

19. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

20. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Mike, I don't have a problem with XOXO at all. Haven't you been reading my posts to him. He has a problem with me, but I haven't said anything rude to him. Check it out. I'm a sweetheart. Check out my profile...read my past post. Some don't like me here because I don't bad talk black women. Sorry, but I have too many as very good friends to do that. I don't allow my white male friends to diss black men to my face either. So I usually wind up of the bad side of both black men and white men. It doesn't bother me though because ignorance and hatred is not going to be a part of my profile in life. I'm just a WW who don't tolerate shitty attitudes. Trust me...all of us are not the little submissive angels that some black men paint us to be, though some of us will be sycophant when it's to our advantage.

Feel me? 8)