Trump says that all Haitians with US visas have AIDS and that Nigerians live in mud huts.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frederick, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

constantly racebating saying i am trolling for white racists are not arguments. Kid Organic who made the videos i posted is a Black American Male. don't give me that "trolling for white racists" line

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

The "enemy of my enemy is my friend" logic doesn't work with Trump and the MAGAs. They're straight up white nationalists, and they have real institutional power.

Ignoring all of the damage that his people are doing with control of the executive branch, he's emboldening a lot of bigots to come out of the closet just with his words and behavior. It's not just immigrants that they're after. They're sending out all of the signals to go after native born black Americans too.

This shit isn't a joke. It's dangerous.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

@Beat-man

Oh....I'm sorry. You seem to be under the impression that I have interest in engaging you in conversation/debate.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

At the Walmart I work at, we have many customers and employees who are immigrants. A lot of them do not speak English but we try and offer as much assistance as we can. I do it every night. And the store is down the road from an Air Force base. We have Muslims who are regular customers. I have not seen any racist behavior from either of them. If you are looking for racism, you'll find racism. The thing to understand about immigrants is that they want to start their lives in a country with more advantages than their home country. If a relative is living in that country, they would want to be close to them. Being among those from their own country is also important because they have a connection with their former home. A community is formed. Trust is established. Most of these communities keep to themselves because they feel safe amongst their own people. I have never seen or even heard of immigrants intentionally attacking black people; but there are two sides to a story. Immigration to reconnect with family is something I support. I even support DACA. The United States of America is a nation of immigrants.

In South Florida, Miami especially, Spanish is the first language and English is second. A non-Latin person cannot be considered for a city government position if he or she doesn't speak Spanish.

Some countries in the Arab world are Muslim. Would Arab Muslims keep African Muslims from worshipping at mosques in Arab countries? Would Muslims from all over the world be able to gather at Mecca if they were discriminated because of where they are from?

There may be a possibility of that in prisons, but, like the immigrant community, these inmates keep to themselves.

I remember a friend who went to the same job center I had. He came from Africa. Cameroon, if my memory serves. He drove a BMW and listened to Bob Marley's music. He was interested in getting a job as a truck driver. I told him that if he wanted to make the real money, interstate truck driving was the best choice. He didn't want that, but he did want to work locally. And he found a local job.

If this country under this president wants to close our borders, then this country should not spread its influence around the world. No trade agreements. No aid to countries that are in dire need of essentials. This country will be isolated. Trump wants people who can and are able to contribute to "Make America Great Again." This country is great long before he was elected. He plays that tactic with his own children.

Competition can be healthy to an extent. But those in power have the final say in the matter. They can flip the script at their discretion if it doesn't work out the way they intended. A good number of these immigrants are just as skilled or even better than Americans in some professions because of their work ethic and educational backgrounds.

5. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

so why did you respond to my posts?

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So asking rhetorical questions is responding to posts now? Nevermind YOU responded to said rhetorical question. But whatever...

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

And they are supposed to do what to us that they haven't already been doing?

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Why does a so called Black Canadian care about race relations between Black Americans and non-Black immigrants????

I smell bullshit.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting that he said "I'm not American. I'm in Canada." He didn't say he's Canadian though.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the line spoken by Victor In the film X-Men Origins:Wolverine.

"You have me confused with someone who gives a shit."

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Shithole Was Projected Onto Trump’s D.C. Hotel Last Night

01/14

The expletive President Trump used last week in a discussion about immigration in the Oval Office and other slogans were projected Saturday night onto an outer wall of the Trump International Hotel in downtown Washington.

Video footage posted on Twitter shows the word “SHITHOLE” and poop emoji projected on the wall of the hotel. An arrow, also apparently projected on the building, points to the arched doorway.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  12. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Man, you're crazy if you think that things can't get worse than they are now.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

More than likely some white Canadian with white nationalist leanings. No borders when it comes to the individuals who subscribe to this bullshit.

Just like there's no lack of ignorance & self hate from non white people who co-sign/sign on to that crap because they think they are going to benefit somehow due to having (or hoping to eventually have) some kind of educational/social/economic status that's going to get them in good with racists.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah if there is new legislation targeting us. I'm not worried about bigots coming out of the closet and random rednecks feeling empowered or Dotard flapping his gums. Usually the quiet enemy is the more dangerous one.

Dotard is already in office now. The biggest threat would be if he actually used the CIA against us. That's a big IF, we are talking about dotard here.

Unless he is bragging about some new fucked up law against us, I don't give a fuck what he says.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The University of Langley, the CIA, won't be used against any citizen of this country. They handle external threats that come into this country. The possible threats to black men would be from those in power from the state and municipal government. An extreme example is the former ex- sheriff Joe Arpaio.

On the talk shows today, lots of folks were asked if the president is a racist. Rand Paul naturally defended Trump, saying that the media is to blame and it derails what Trump really says. This is what his die-hard supporters think and they are happy to have a president who think like they do and don't give a damn.

Former U.N. ambassador and former Mayor of Atlanta Andrew Young says that we should consider any person who says these things as a racist. Young wasn't condoning Trump's statements but he was simply letting Trump be Trump.

Trump says that he likes to surprise people by being unpredictable. I don't think I like his surprises.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I know what the CIA does on paper. Look here man, my posts are not for the naive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Have you seen the CIA's activities with your own eyes?

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You are ignorant and boring. Fuck off. Stay in your bubble. Your problem not mine.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I've read Tom Clancy, too. There's no shame in that. lol

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm bout to put your lame ass on ignore with Blister. Not wasting my time going back and forth with a low frequency simpleton.