Trump says that all Haitians with US visas have AIDS and that Nigerians live in mud huts.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frederick, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Originally, from the New York Times, but I posted an Esquire link because of the Times' paywall.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a14491687/new-york-times-trump-racism-immigrants/

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL that no one is surprised how racist Trump is. Even his staffers aren't running to the media to contradict the story.

It's time to shut this abortion of a president down.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm not really concerned. Dotard is a reflection of the world we live in, not the cause. I'm not moved by anything he says.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL that no one is surprised how racist Trump is. Even his staffers aren't running to the media to contradict the story.

It's time to shut this abortion of a president down.

The problem is, that's not leadership.
    The POTUS is supposed to shape events around him or her, not be a mirror for them.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I know.

There is a lot of "supposed" that's not reality. In my view he's done enough to be impeached. It either happens or it doesn't. At this point, as long as he isn't in my space, I can care less what he has to say.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Wait...WWBM's very own Trump apologist hasn't swooped into this thread yet to take up for him?

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Are the commercials airing where you all are at? The ones with the rich guy (can't think of his name) who's funding a campaign to get Trump impeached.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I read something about that once, but I don't watch TV nearly enough to know.

10. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

11. flaminghetero

....and Haitians never cared about Black Americans.

12. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

DACA and other Immigrant Issues are not for Black Americans

13. flaminghetero

Amen to that.
    We have enough of them on our coat-tails as it is.

They sure as hell don't want us in their Countries.

14. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

in so called "liberal" Canada the immigration system is more restricted than the "right wing" U.S.A

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

One of the greatest executive orders Obama did - bypassing Congress - was to make his DACA policy for illegals.
    Not, reparations for descendants of Slaves, not, sending the National Guard into Chiraq, not, AMERICANS and LEGALS first and foremost...
    His bending over (backwards) for illegals baffles me to this day.

I really do now believe the Democrats expect the Black vote, no questions asked, and there is no other way to expand their voter base than to support and defend illegals over legals and Americans.
    "Stay to Play", so to speak.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's a lie.
    You wrote this on Dec 31st.
    On Dec 26th, the WH did refute it..
    "General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen, and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims and it's both sad and telling the New York Times would print the lies of (2) anonymous 'sources'

C'mon AB..this meeting took place over the summer...you mean to tell me these magical sources suddenly appeared with such ecplosive accusations, 6 months later? Lolol.
    I get it, Russia collusion is fizzling so they're defaulting to their guaranteed schism - Race. Tell them he thinks all Haitians have AIDS amd Nigerians live in huts.
    What a double whopper whopper..

17. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

It took a bit longer than expected but... [​IMG]

18. RicardoCooper

That's how they keep their country nice

Murcans would have emigrated en masse years ago for the health care alone

19. RicardoCooper

Trump mass deporting Mexicans is a boon for black people top to bottom. If we weren't steeped in the matriarchal victimhood culture we'd see it

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Mexicans aren't the only ones feeling it. My eyes are open.

https://www.ft.com/content/76eb169a-7c7d-11e7-9108-edda0bcbc928

"Tech companies might have to boost salaries further, look for freelance consultants or recruit even more in places outside the San Francisco Bay Area to get the talent they need, he said."