They only date.....and why

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by goodlove8, Nov 27, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I'm going to post videos of people who date certain groups of people and why.

You dissect

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Seriously? did you watch an hour of that?

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok I watched 10 mins...way more than enough. Basically, I think what they are saying could be the same things that are going to be said by those who date whatever group. The same things that they are saying may be said by men who do NOT date black women, etc

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Lol

5. K

K Well-Known Member

This thing is glitching - I saw you posted another vid and a different comment and now it's not showing...unless you deleted. But then my comments showed up and then didn't and I didn't mess with them

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Black women dating wm

I'll post her follow up videos later

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Is there a reason we are going to want to see who black women are dating? or black men who only date black women? or whatever other group?

Does anyone really care?

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

We talk this all the time, why not?

Dudes talk about why the don't date bw aaaaalllllll the time. Sooo

9. K

K Well-Known Member

hm ok - then why not post videos about that?

I don't think any of the women on here are going to give a fuck about black men who aren't into dating white women. Nor would they give a shit who/why white men are dating whoever they are dating, or if black women prefer whatever group.

10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Then don't come in

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

If you read I said for all who only date......

So don't get shaky

12. K

K Well-Known Member

lol get shaky?

It just seems to me that you like to stir the shit a lot. We can sit an analyze the shit out of why people do what they do, even why we do what we do. But the truth is it's all crap. People do what they do. Tomorrow they may do things differently. It really doesn't need to be some big deep thing. People like who and what they like...it's pretty simple really.

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I'm just fucking with you . Lol

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

We got sucka punks in this forum. Mofo are afraid of different views. Lol

In any case it would be good to see why people date the way the date.

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Just take everyone else's que and let the thread die out. I love threads that discuss subjects that haven't been beaten to death but goodlove is just plain terrible at stirring up thought provoking discussion where it turns me away.

If you gonna post some shit trying to get a discussion going, Atleast drop your thoughts instead of some weak ass elementary "disect" or "what yall think"

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You got thought provoking threads? Uh no. Really, you need to sit down when it comes to critiquing someone's threads. What man would record a Convo in the break room and want to discuss. Thats weak as fuck. Whats really weak is man tracking a woman from this forum and trying to get her fired from her job. Damn.

Oh and you need to get some bass in your voice. You sound like a 5 year old girl

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Glad you got that off your chest, I hope you feel better now. :)

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol
    Love you too

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This shit is so played out who cares

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah...

Side eye