The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Just watched S2 of "Lost in Space." Absolutely nobody even talked about it. WAYYYYYY better than the first season. The kids are older and less obnoxious, and they toned down the super-feminist power woman tiger mom bs from the first season although there are some girl power scenes throughout. Storyline was tight and Dr. Smith is the best thing about the show. Third and final season in 2021.

2. RicardoCooper

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Leaving the toilet seat up would have been the next one, but it was probably considered "toxic masculinity". But seriously, you ever notice that every time they create non-masculine/feminine superheroes, for "diversity's sake", it's always someone black?

5. The Dark King

Yup. No one can tell me this ain't an agenda.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I like the idea of him having a harem of the badest of the bad chicks to chose from. That's that real player shit. ...lol

7. The Dark King

That's a fricking KING

8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Star Trek: Discovery" Season Three Official Trailer

9. SilverSmith

Timothée Chalamet leads the cast of director Denis Villeneuve’s adaptation of Frank Herbert’s science-fiction tour de force, Dune.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Damn that was Dave Bautista? He bulked up even more for this role it seems like.

11. RicardoCooper

This looks hot asf

12. darkcurry

Black Noir. I knew he had to be either Asian or black. lol. Don't ask why... I just had a hunch. lol.
    (BTS of The Boys episode 3)
    [​IMG]

Promo for next episode

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't watch this show, but I know it would really be a huge left turn from the comics if they changed Black Noir's identity.

In the comic Black Noir is a stronger even more evil clone of Homelander that the government placed on the team to kill Homelander if they needed to.

14. darkcurry

They may not be going the clone route with this one on the show but as far as his strengths being up there with Homelander...
    He kind of carries himself that way.
    He EASILY defeated Kimiko and took care of that supe terrorist with ease.
    They do keep him a mystery.

15. SilverSmith

Marvel Comics is relaunching Champions next month with a new creative team. Writer Eve L. Ewing and artist Simone Di Meo place the young heroes of the Marvel Universe in a new direction as they’re faced with a law prohibiting anyone under the age of 21 from being a vigilante.

16. SilverSmith

Warner Bros Moves Wonder Woman 1984 Premiere Date - Again

Warner Bros. has postponed the release of “Wonder Woman 1984,” the latest development in Hollywood’s rocky plans to return to the movies.
    The superhero sequel starring Gal Gadot, which was expected to debut on Oct. 2, will now touch down in theaters on Dec. 25, 2020.

[​IMG]

Full story: https://bit.ly/3mdEuaw

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. darkcurry

le sigh!

lol.

18. SilverSmith

As part of the activities held in celebration of DC Fandom Part 2, The Milestone Returns Zero sampler will be available for free for 24 hours.
    You can find it by going to this link: https://bit.ly/3irkJts

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  19. samson1701

Love Milstone. Hate Icon's new look. Bring back the green.

20. samson1701