The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Someone said something like this when it comes to the white patriarchy and white feminism. Most of this especially by these celebs and politicians is all about power. They don't really want change just want a seat at the table.

This makes sense if you ever paid attention to how these feminist react to villains like Hela in Thor.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They don't want a seat they want the whole table to themselves. I think about when I see black women rise they NEVER EVER pull black men up or list black men they admire but black men always seem to do so. We need to fortify plain and simple. Find your tribe and stick to them.

4. darkcurry

I hear you, but the problem with that is that is not the way humans work. It is all about control over the human race. Everyone wants to be the king or queen. That's one of the reasons they come up with rules and just can't let people live their life the way they want. And it don't matter who it is. Powerful people want to control the people and the people want to control those in power. There really is no freedom... not at least in society.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Only thing I like to control is my wallet and a few machine toys.

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

It could very well possess deeper gameplay components than what is shown here, so I am quite excited how this game is shaping up to ve something major.

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

The Stadia is not at all impressive, especially with the inevitable problems that could very well lead to its downfall. Playing multiplayer games with latency issues would likely make the system less of a proper investment.

Not only that, what Stadia is lacking are exclusive games to give it legs.

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Agreed

9. meowkittenmeow

I think I am going to get rid of Netflix. It bothers me a bit.

10. The Dark King

I disagree fam

11. meowkittenmeow

With which part?

12. The Dark King

That everyone wants to be king or queen or everyone wants control over others. We just pay attention to those types because they actively try to control our lives

13. meowkittenmeow

Solid point.

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

17. darkcurry

it's true though. That is the root of their complaining and disdain for what others are doing(especially if it's in their personal life.) and having things bother them that really shouldn't if they mind their own business.

18. The Dark King

Looks like another Rogue One dope

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Thanos should have targeted them, no one would have died to bring them back.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member