The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sure is. Loved her on teen wolf

2. The Dark King

So dope well written. I love seeing the struggle of racism from their perspective

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

That show is great. I’m really enjoying it.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I think the Botox and lip fillers are so prevalent these days.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

No but I keep hearing about it so I might binge watch it either this month or the next.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Have you watched all of "Teen Wolf"? I watched the first 4 seasons last summer & by the time I got to the 4th season the show had fell off good. At this point, the only reason I care to finish the series is just to see Stiles & Lydia finally get together, but I don't think I can stomach watching the last couple seasons (which are are each 2-part seasons) seeing how it's universally agreed them later seasons are trash.

7. The Dark King

Watched it all. I liked every season except the last it was wack

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Have you tried playing on Master Mode?

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Not yet. I'll probably wait a while after I complete it in the original mode before I do. Have you played on Master Mode yet? I haven't been hearing many positive things about it.

10. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I've played past The Great Plateau on Master Mode then pretty much became distracted playing Mario Maker.

11. Tamstrong

Is Master Mode worth bothering with? A lot of folks say it isn't. I'll probably go back and finish Skyward after I'm done with BOTW. Since I'm not a fan of the Wii and the game isn't a good as I'd hoped it would be, I haven't completed it yet. My son bought me the classic controller for the Wii, which does make it better.

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Zelda Breath Of The Wild was the reason I bought a Switch, it's probably in my top 5 best Videogames of all time. The only issue I have is that the screen on the Switch gives me eye strain like nobody's business, so I can only play the games on the TV.

The other game that made me have to own a Switch is coming out later this month; Fire Emblem. After I broke down and bought a 3DS I became obsessed with Fire Emblem games, I've played the last three all the way through about 4 times each.

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

J.K. Simmons just goes to show when an actor is perfect for a role there isn't a reason to recast. I'm kind of hoping now that Peter's identity is public knowledge he will be forced to move into the Avengers compound with Aunt May. It would be really fun to have a scene where War Machine, Scarlet Witch, The Hulk or whoever is sitting and talking with Aunt May over coffee.

14. Tamstrong

BOTW is my primary reason for buying it too, and it's also one of my favorites. Yep, I haven't played it much as a handheld either; it is a pain trying to play on such a small screen.

I've never played any of Fire Emblem games, but I haven't paid much attention to what they were about either. Maybe I should check them out. My son bought Super Smash Brothers for the Switch, which he borrows from me to play. He'll be borrowing it again when the Banjo Kazooie DLC is available.

15. Tamstrong

Another game on my list of games to play is Limbo, which was a gift from my son. I've only played it a few minutes to see what it was about, but it's looks awesomely dark and creepy.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see how things will play out in regards to his identity being exposed. I don't know about him being at Avengers Compound (seeing as it was destroyed and it seems as if there is currently no active Avengers team) but I can see either Fury or Pepper Stark setting him & May up with somewhere off the grid to live in order to protect them from any possible backlash from the identity reveal.

17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Tony Stark seemed to have a contingency for multiple outcomes (even things that happen after his death) so I'm betting Avengers HQ 3.0 is already being built (or rebuilt) and since there were so many heroes still in good shape at the end of Endgame there has to be a new team forming. I brought up the Aunt May hanging out with heroes thing because I think it would be a funny nod to the storyline in the comics were Peter moved his aunt and his wife into Avengers Tower and the interaction between them and the other superheroes.

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Exclusive posters handed out at the 2019 San Diego Comic-Con to DC Universe panel attendees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

DC Comics has released a new animated clip honoring the 80-year legacy of Batman.

[​IMG]