The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Anybody know when iZombie is coming back?

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

"The 100" is lowkey the best show currently on The CW & is arguably the best CW show of all time.

May 2nd.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Facts

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Why's that?
    Any ongoing ir?

Thanks

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

A big reason "The 100" is arguably the GOAT CW show is because the show has never had a full 22-24 episode season. Every season has been 13 or 16 episodes, unlike "Arrow", "The Flash", "Supernatural", & etc. "The 100" is a post-apocalyptic sci-fi drama. I've always described the show as Teen/Young Adult version of "Battlestar Galactica" & "Lost".

Here's the trailer The CW put out before the 1st season:

As far as IR, they teased it big in the 1st season. But they did something in the middle of the 1st season, that made a lot of brothas quit on the show & some have of never came back to it despite the good reviews for the show.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I think I'll pass. You had my curiosity piqued, but I don't have enough to time to watch new stuff that's just gonna frustrate me lol. No one likes a tease with no payoff, right? Thanks for the info tho!

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That is pretty accurate.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He had the perfect explanation "I've seen that movie." How long do we have to be concerned with what white people think? We know we're not bigots and so do the white people that aren't thick. For the ones that are fuck em.

And yeah I want the white folks that are bigoted to keep it in the open. So let them fire back. Hiding facts don't change them.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Disney’s 20th Century Fox has introduced the Dark Phoenix WonderCon poster.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm not really looking forward to the movie, but I do like this poster.

11. SilverSmith

Today the Epix network released the teaser for its forthcoming drama series, Pennyworth.

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Another one of these "prequel" superhero shows, I honestly don't understand the appeal of non-superhero, superhero shows.

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

To be fair, Batman isn’t a superhero.

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

15. meowkittenmeow

This Lex Luthor story arc has been the most interestingly dark thing that the DC-CW universe has done in a long time.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Batman is a superhero because he can do what the average hero cannot. His money, technology, training, intelligence, and willpower are his "superpowers." They are the equivalent of being bitten by a radioactive spider or being born on another planet, because with them he has fought, aliens, mutants and gods.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm actually really interested in this premise. It's close to enough to Batman to add some interest but far enough away to give the writers plenty of leeway.

18. meowkittenmeow

I wouldn't call them superpowers. But, I think this is something we probably aren't going to agree on. No worries.

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He's a prick who preys on poor people to work out his childhood trauma

20. SilverSmith

The newly released Brightburn poster + extended trailer.

[​IMG]