The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah but in the context of this conversation he doesn't just mess with the psychos. He beats up people stealing too

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

New Spider-Man Far From Home posters released this morning. I'm digging 'em.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

The Comedian and Nightmare at 30,000 Feet trailers for The Twilight Zone reboot:

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

DC characters just don't age well imo.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Basically. LOL

6. meowkittenmeow

Yeah, it's pretty wild. The rich beating up and arresting the poor who are stealing because they can't afford to eat. LOL, wild.

7. SilverSmith

Teased at the PlayStation State of Play event, Marvel's Iron Man VR, will arrive exclusively on PlayStation VR this year.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. The Dark King

True story. So outdated with little nuance. That's why Marvel is winning.

9. The Dark King

Like Beasty said DC didn't age well. Its kind of why I've grown to strongly dislike the Arrowverse. So ready to see it go all of it including Black Lightning.

10. SilverSmith

Apple's New Gaming Service
    Press release:

Apple Arcade will introduce an innovative way to access a collection of brand new games that will not be available on any other mobile platform or in any other subscription service. Rather than pay up front for each game, a subscription to Apple Arcade will give players the opportunity to try any game in the service without risk.

Since every game includes access to the full experience, including all game features, content and future updates, no additional purchases will be required. Every game will be playable offline, and many games will offer support for game controllers. Because subscribers can play Apple Arcade games across iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV, they can pick up where they left off in a game, even if they switch devices. New games will be added to the service on a regular basis.

Apple Arcade will launch in fall 2019 in more than 150 countries from a new tab on the App Store across iOS, macOS and tvOS.

[​IMG]

https://apple.co/2Yk4YLz

11. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That's what those extra big soda cups they give you are for right?

13. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Depending on when you go might be crowded and there could be kids. Don't catch a case.

14. The Dark King

Thought I was the only one who thought that way. I want cameras in bathrooms now. Trust no one ever

15. SilverSmith

Apple Unveils Original Video Subscription Service

March 25, 2019
    Press release:

Apple today announced Apple TV+, the new home for the world’s most creative storytellers featuring exclusive original shows, movies and documentaries, coming this fall. Apple TV+, Apple’s original video subscription service, will feature a brand new slate of programming from the world’s most celebrated creative artists, including Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Octavia Spencer, J.J. Abrams, Jason Momoa, M. Night Shyamalan, Jon M. Chu and more.

On the Apple TV app, subscribers will enjoy inspiring and authentic stories with emotional depth and compelling characters from all walks of life, ad-free and on demand.

More...

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is why local legislation make sense. Because it's a trillion niccas in NY, maybe y'all need that.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

To be fair I'm pretty sure about 10 minutes of those three hours will consist of end credits and post credits scenes. I was watching one movie(non-Marvel related) and the credits went on for around 8 minutes. So the actual run time I estimate as being 2 hours and 52 minutes. Still pretty long.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. meowkittenmeow

Yeah, I’m done with it. Arrow went to crap pretty fast, never watched black lightning, the flash went to crap, legends was always crap, and supergirl has been trash ever since they could no longer afford calista flockhart.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm......I just sold off my 64GB 4th gen Apple TV a few months ago (& replaced it with a Nvidia Shield TV) because I plan to eventually upgrade to the 5th gen 4K Apple TV anyways & the Shield TV is supposed to be geared towards gaming. If Apple Arcade is enough of a success, where they can attract big name publishers, this is a game changer.

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

lol. I agree with everything except the last season of Supergirl and this current season which has some really good episodes and I'am VERY much enjoying Manchester Black. This actor playing him is outshining every other villain they had on these DC CW shows.