The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Indeed

This is as much of a fiasco as the African chick who won Miss Finland awhile back

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The synopsis looks better than the trailer. Cute girl though.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

According to the actress, cutting-edge visual effects will be used to make her look more like the character--whatever that means. Stay tuned.

I agree that the trailer is pretty underwhelming, even bland. I'll still watch the first episode, though.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  4. darkcurry

Yeah I will watch the first episode as well based on the synopsis and give it a try.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I had to google that. I can only assume the judgement was based on something she did (answers to questions, charitable work), as oppose to looks, because she is less than average even in the states.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Bad news....

https://tvline.com/2018/07/02/timeless-cancelled-no-new-home-for-season-3-movie-unlikely/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. darkcurry

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Titans Episode 1 and Young Justice Season 3 Delay Explained

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Omg can a nerd get what he wants. No Timeless now this shit

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Suit Up - Live-Action Gundam Movie On Its Way
    07/2018

Press Release

Legendary and Sunrise announced today at Anime Expo 2018, plans to co-produce the first-ever live-action feature film version of GUNDAM, based on Sunrise’s massively popular Mecha anime and science fiction media franchise.

The original Gundam series is set in the Universal Century, an era in which humanity's growing population has led people to emigrate to space colonies. Eventually, the people living in the colonies seek their autonomy, and launch a war of independence against the people living on Earth. Through the tragedies and discord arising from this human conflict, not only the maturation of the main character, but also the intentions of enemies and the surrounding people are sensitively depicted. The battles in the story, in which the characters pilot robots known as mobile suits, are wildly popular.

https://is.gd/MmRx1Z

11. ColiBreh1

12. ColiBreh1

Keri Russell & J.J. Abrams together again:

13. ColiBreh1

Syfy finally dropped the trailer for "Wynonna Earp" season 3:

14. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

15. SilverSmith

Mr. Ditko and some of his prominent creations. A massively talented enigma who inspired generations of comic book artists and writers, he was tireless and inventive. He will be long remembered.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  16. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Based on the classic Grimm Brothers tale The Handless Maiden, and Stephanie Oakes’ novel The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly, Sacred Lies is about a hand-less teen who escapes from a cult and finds herself in juvenile detention, suspected of knowing who killed her cult leader.

The 10-episode drama will premiere on the free Facebook Watch video streaming platform July 27, 2018.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/

Trailer:
    https://streamable.com/own6x

17. darkcurry

By the trailer looks like they just did away with Wynonna and Dolls romantic storyline. Back to being the hard-ass lizard sidekick. lol.

18. darkcurry

The second trailer to CastleRock dropped earlier today.

It's even mysterious than the first trailer with a touch of creepy. lol.

19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

07/12/2018

Avatar: The Last Airbender headwriter Aaron Ehasz has paired with Netflix for The Dragon Prince, a new animated series about two human princes who forge an unlikely bond with the elfin assassin sent to kill them, embarking on an epic quest to bring peace to their warring lands.

An exact premiere date TBA.

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I really liked the Last Airbender, (It's follow up series The Legend Of Korra was hit and miss) I've also really liked Netflix's other animated adventure shows Vultron and Troll Hunters so I hope this is a good series.

Also wondering if the character in the middle might be black, the hairstyle could go either way. It would be cool if he was black, there is a noticeable lack of black characters in adventure animated shows.