The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Deep down I'am rooting for it to be picked up by Netflix, but this has been so draining the past two years. Maybe NBC should've looked into selling it to Netflix of Hulu last year instead of bringing it back just playing with fans heads. They don't know what to do with this show.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

"Timeless" is a Sony Pictures Television-produced show, so NBC won't have anything do with the show going on another Network.

3. darkcurry

Hmm, you sure they won't have something to do? Then what is Sony doing now, I haven't heard anything about them whatsoever regarding this HIT show! Are they just one of these studios that are just here for the money and don't know a damn thing else? lol.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

September 25th revealed as Season 2 Premiere Date for The Gifted

[​IMG]

Polaris & Eclipse

[​IMG]

The Strucker Siblings

[​IMG]

Reed & Caitlin Strucker

[​IMG]

Blink & Thunderbird

[​IMG]

Stepford Cuckoos & Jace Turner

5. darkcurry

Loving this artwork especially of my girl Polaris in that Polaris/Eclipse merge. Some real good storylines coming to season 2 they left us in season 1.

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

First Official Teaser Image & Release Date for M. Night Shyamalan's Glass

[​IMG]

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Who?

8. darkcurry

JORDAN PEELE GETS WEIRD

[​IMG]

YouTube has given a straight-to-series order for Peele’s new comedy/sci-fi anthology series Weird City. According to Deadline, Peele is teaming with Emmy nominated writer Charlie Sanders (Key and Peele), and the series will debut on YouTube Premium in 2019 with six episodes. Jose Molina (Marvel’s Agent Carter) will be the showrunner.

The series will be set in the city of Weird in the future, and will tackle present-day issues with stories that can only be told with comedy and sci-fi. It sounds like it will be Portlandia for the sci-fi fan, and that’s not a bad thing.

In a statement, Peele said, “Writer/creator Charlie Sanders and I collaborated on some Key & Peele sketches that took on everything from the ‘Black Republicans’ to ‘Continental Breakfasts’ to ‘Family Matters’ ... Now, with YouTube, we present a series of comedy-driven twisted-ass science fiction stories that take place in a world close to ours but just a little bit off.”

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/develo...bb5e&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Disney Has Developed Autonomous Robot Stunt Doubles — See Them in Action
    Robot acrobats that can flip through the air and “stick a landing every time” have been developed by Disney, which released a video demonstrating the technology.

Here’s the clip, posted by TechCrunch …

10. The Dark King

There goes a bunch of jobs

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

M. Night Shyamalan is the writer/director behind The Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable and a few best-forgotten misfires. Glass is the sequel to Unbreakable, his homage to superhero comics, which starred Bruce Willis and Samuel Jackson.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

My man TDK knows who Shyamalan is. He's just not acknowledging him due to those "misfires", however.

Glass however isn't actually a sequel, but the third of a trilogy. That wasn't known until after Split came out, which is the unofficial sequel to Unbreakable.

13. SilverSmith

Okay, got it. Thanks for clarifying. Watching Split is what I should do because, honestly, I couldn't muster up much interest in watching it in its initial run.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Nobody even knew Split was an M. Night Shyamalan movie because they hid his involvement with the movie due to the failure of his last few movies. Once it came out and people saw it (and liked it) that's when his involvement with it was revealed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. The Dark King

Lol you know me well sir

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I guess they've got enough backlog to program a whole channel. Would be cool to have The Batman, The Legion, Green Lantern, Superman Animated etc all in one place

I thought Titans was supposed to be on TNT

So eventually a TV version of Batman will show up if Robin's in this a la the TV Superman on Supergirl

The CGI on Beast Boy changing into animals on a TV budget will be interesting

Cyborg could have been in this if they hadn't wasted him in Justice League

This girl playing Starfire better get ready for Leslie Jones-level fan backlash. I think the producers do this shit on purpose just to troll fans. I'll stick to the MCU where they respect what the characters are supposed to look like

[​IMG]

17. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Anna Diop (Starfire) responded to the absolutely hostile, racist trolling with maturity and restraint. And she explained that misleading leaked
    photo too. I'll concede she looks older than the new version of Starfire; therefore, I wish they'd chosen a younger actress.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This is less than desirable.

19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

The Outpost premieres Tuesday, July 10 on The CW, and the network released a trailer to promote the show.

Synopsis:

Years after her entire village is destroyed by a gang of brutal mercenaries, Talon travels to a lawless fortress on the edge of the civilized world, as she tracks the killers of her family. On her journey to this outpost, Talon discovers she possesses a mysterious supernatural power that she must learn to control in order to save herself, and defend the world against a fanatical religious dictator.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Wait 'till the show actually airs. It'll be more backlash. What's misleading about the photo? Starfire doesn't look like that