The future is woman!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Paniro188, Apr 27, 2018.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol quite the opposite.
    Save some money actually save as much as you can for that next financial crisis. There's going to be some buying opportunities

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

As I read some of the stories raconted here about being pulled over by the police, I can appreciate that this WW might be nervous of the encounter.
    She may even had heard stories about these happenings, so ......
    I just hope that she felt able to continue dating BM.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Interestingly enough...I got an update about her and she has become one of the women who think she is entitled to any Black man out there now. She's still clueless.

4. sarah23

What do you mean by saying that she thinks she is entitles to any BM now ?

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LOL

6. sarah23

I can understand if this was her first time going with a BM and then being stopped by the police.
    She didn't behave incorrectly, it was the police officer who was behaving like an alien here.
    Did he ever see a WW going home with a BM before ?

7. The Dark King

The type of white person who thinks their skin means they can have any caliber of black person they desire despite being subpar

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. orejon4

Geez! There are still women out there like this? As if by dating us, they're doing us some type of favor?

9. The Dark King

Dude that will never go away

10. sarah23

Maybe because she is in her 50s, she is catching upon what she didn't have before.
    Does she go for younger BM ?

11. orejon4

That's just another, more subtle, form of racism.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It will go away when black women stop feeling entitled to us which is about never.

13. orejon4

That's just as ridiculous as the white women doing us a favor by dating us when they hit their 50s. No one is entitled to anyone. Period.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

She absolutely behaved badly. Her being wacky was what brought attention to them in the first place. I will agree the officer shouldn't have asked, but that's what they do, it's not uncommon. That's something that people should know, especially if they are going to be putting themselves in a situation where it can happen readily (i.e. dating Black men).

To clarify - the cop didn't pull them over, they were out somewhere in public and the officer approached them.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  15. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm sure that was the case. But that can be problematic in itself. Personally, I think the women needs to be educating herself. I mean come on - it's California, it's not like there aren't any Black people around. I seriously doubt she's been living in a cave for 50something years. But apparently she was, at least in terms of her awareness of anyone other than her little circle. Either the men need to be smart enough to avoid that, or they need to let the women know how it is.

The man was older than she is. No clue who she goes for now.

16. sarah23

In effect WW need to educate themselves if they wish to be in this black circle.
    Because BM will not accepther notions, intentional or otherwise ~ of white priviledge.
    But

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Actually.....Black men "accept notions, intentional or otherwise, of white privilege" every day.

But what?

18. sarah23

I was going to say that I think many BM will inform a WW on the possible situations which may arise and how she should react.