THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

How often does a black police officer do that?

lets keep it real. barely any diversity in the blue.
    Most black officers probably know what it is like to be profiled so they will give most people a break.

2. archangel

bull crap. Those people can move. There are people in worse condition than these folks who are in as much of danger as they are. They work their ass off to get to the United States to get a better life. These folks can't even move to 100 or so miles. People make too many excuses.

If the threat of being killed in your community is not enough for you to move to another community or the threat of your children's life is not that important, I don't what is.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

Yeah I'll give you some time to google before responding to that....

I will remind you that the black sergeant (supposedly) in the eric garner case literally stood by and watched dude get manhandled

Of course no one is blaming her..they're just blaming those 'typical racist pigs'

http://www.eurweb.com/2014/12/blackandbluenews-black-female-sergeant-watched-eric-garner-die/

4. archangel

I'm not going to google just suggesting that it happens far less with black cops.
    She wasn't the one breaking policy. She should be accountable for not forcing policy.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Is that really your final answer?

6. archangel

Final answer if your life is in danger. If not, stay and change the place.

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Funny...wow...comedy...this is the time when I get the impression that too many that post here are out of touch with reality...I would not be surprised if 100+ black men are killed in this country every week...all it takes is a few major cities to turn in the numbers

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Out of touch? :smt043 Maybe you and Allen West can get me on track. In the meantime pls continue projecting. The comic value is priceless.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If these killings were racially motivated (like the boy who was found hung in a yard), you'd see a different response..something along the lines of 'WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLING US, DO SOMETHING 'MURICA!'

Daily headlines, daily doses of al sharpton on any news outlet he can find, daily stories detailing slavery and Jim Crow...basically anything to remind people how evil whites are.........whole nine

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I get that it is easy to latch on to media fan fare stories...but some peeps here are beating their chest and batting eyelashes with all that outrage when black men are killed at an alarming rate by other black men...I guess we don't care about that...all that intentional...drive around and just shoot people up for the fun of it...the best thing that older black men could do is mentor a younger generation...that is the core of the problem here in the USA...too many absent fathers...young boys thinking they aren't before their time and taking the lives of each other...protest in the streets all you want...sit on your buts and post on this forum 24/7 or set aside some of that time to make a difference in the life of a child...

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Posting silly pictures and devaluing the lives of everyday black men leads me to believe you are out of touch...or maybe you just can't handle a serious conversation...keep drinking that whiskey and hiding behind your screen name...

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lmao!! What else do you see in your crystal ball? Do tell.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If you keep delivering this level of comedy free of charge, I'll cancel my cable.

14. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

PettyOfficer and Lippy, FUCK those closed minded ignorant asses. It is crap minds like them for the reason the black community is in state that it is in today. Dr. King and Malcolm X are spinning in their graves of these disease minded deniers who are literally contributing to the problem rather than trying the solve the killings in our communities. We had another killing last night here Antonio Atkins 19 was killed in his car driving his girlfriend home. She is critically wounded. These same deniers would come out and say it's no big deal. A counter-movement is needed in the black community to defeat the deniers who want us to bleed for their profit in death.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmao

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Pope juice on the scene!

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmfao

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

THIS! All damn day.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol. They need to make a show called 'Hood Swap. Better yet, make that Paycheck Swap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.