THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

LOL. No, you aren't. :p

It absolutely IS personal! Especially considering how everyone was saying this was going to be the Bears' year because stupid ass Cutler had "all the weapons he needs". Except, he sucks, because they aren't winning.

So, Cutler needs to go.

2. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

......The devil's time is short. ..He has to infiltrate that army....

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

No matter how bad your team is, you'll never be as sad as we were last season:

[​IMG]

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

You got me there. That was an inexplicable fall from grace.

I felt badly for Tony Gonzales.

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Cutler needs to go first and foremost. The secondary needs to go, that OL is might be the worst that I've seen since the 2013 Chicago Bears team. Really, the only thing worth salvaging is Forte, and your pair of receivers Jeffries and Marshall.

And who the fuck is Marc Tresmant? Get him the fuck outta here!

That said..> GEAUX COWBOYS.

6. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I was never really picked on in school (my classmates knew better than that) so I can't really put myself in her shoes but it seems a bit petty on her part to stand him up and them publicly embarrass him like that. If she didn't want to date him then that's completely understandable but doing all of this seems to be a bit much. The bully actually ends up looking like the bigger person here.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

9. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I don't see it as public embarrassment, since he remained anonymous. The only people who could possibly know who he is are those who witnessed his douchebaggery. If it helps her deal with years of issues he caused her, then more power to her. Payback is a bitch.

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Fuck you Faber for your damn eyepoke. Rivera had you. You had no chance against his kicks, he landed more hits and he saw your every attempt to try to get him on the ground. Yamasaki should have seen that eyepoke so fuck him too.
    That could have been a very exciting fight and I feel robbed from an awesome fight. Joe Rogans 400 "urijah is a clean fighter" " he did not do that on purpose" just looked like he was trying to convince himself. Faber was grinding that finger. Boooooooooo:smt067

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

LOL since when did you watch mma and where the helllllll have you been

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:smt049
    Uhhh, where have you been?? I am doing San Soo and train in an mma gym since 5 years and watch all the time. Cisco and Ben Badger Jones is training in my mma gym, among many other mma fighters.

13. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU Daily Press and this fucked up scared community of sheep. In the last two weeks we had 16 drive by shootings. Three out of that 16 were just standing on a porch. By luck all sixteen survived. Last week Joel Green age 17 and black and Travis Keeling also 17 and black were found shot to death. A week prior 3 other black males were found shot to death and not a fucking protest by the local civic organizations. We had protests at Hampton University of the black male deaths in Missouri and New York City yet nothing on the killings here locally. FUCK YOU!

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Pretty funny isn't it?

I was saying this a long time ago

It cracks me up to hear people say they're soooooooo afraid of being killed by the police

They must have NEVER lived in a rough area of the inner city like philly or chicago before

Fucking americans

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah lets Boycott the crack industry to punish the violent dealers. May actually make sense if it wasn't already illegal. :smt037

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

This ^^^ everyday of the damn week...I can appreciate the media attention that a few get for being killed by a white person...why are we not equally passionate about all of the black men that are killed randomly across the country by gunfire...is it only worthy if killed at the hands of a white person...guess that must be that damn white privlege rearing it's ugly head again

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Could be because law enforcement officers take an oath to serve and protect the public and constantly get away with murder (literally)

I dunno....just a hunch.....

But yeah if these people were being killed by black officers...I don't think ud see this much traction in the media

Racism is a moneymaker

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Comedy

[​IMG]

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's comedy until your kid or family member is killed in a robbery, jumped by knuckleheads or shot for walking down the wrong block

I know these one-off police killings are ugly and shocking to some of you, but for people who live in crime infested areas, this murder game is business as usual and rarely involves the police

This is why people want more attention and more help, just like these recent police involved killings have been recieiving

Simply moving out of a bad area and into some white gated community isn't always an option

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah, People like Rudy Giuliani and Charles Barkley.

The police are supposed to enforce the law, how can we rely on them to help get criminals off the street when they are degenerates themselves? The Police Depts must be held to a higher standard of accountability first and foremost.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.