THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amazonka

Amazonka Active Member

Not many of them in Vancouver, there are some ..straight from Africa or sometimes you can meet black guys from states in Vancouver...

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Careful now pretty lady :lol::lol: :cool:

3. Amazonka

Amazonka Active Member

:) don't mean anything by that...just had a bad experience :grin:

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I heard that one company is being sued by the govt cause they were using computers to entice people to upgrade ...the people were thinking it was a human trying to hook up with them and figured they were jammed.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

FINALLY

I was lured to some sort of reunion site, under the impression that people I formerly knew were searching for me (that's how the site made it seem)

Come to find out the 'people' searching for me were members of the website's staff or some shit, which you only find out by joining the site

I think I went off on them and got my money back by exposing their bullshit practices

Not the exact same type of case but you can get an idea how websites use shady practices to get members

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Wow.....thats foul

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah I had a lot of friends in HS that I lost contact with (to be fair, during senior year some teachers were saying we wouldn't see each other after HS), as well as ones from college

I figured I could reconnect with old roomies or other people that were searching the net for me by name

I got my money back doe after I threatened them

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...its true though....day after hs grad...i forgot those mofos name almost

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you asshole, you lucky I was able to de-stress and chill out otherwise I would have got you fired you piece of shit.

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Would love to send a rousing eff you to the ex, but I'm doing my damnedest not to succumb to feelings of hostility. Trying to locate my inner Buddha. Lol

12. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

You can do it. You're better than the bullshit, and you know it. Time, also, resolves more than you can anticipate.

13. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

A big f**k you to that MP dude who has been coming to my gate for 2 days now,talking stuff that could easily get him in trouble for sexual harrassment,if I actually went ahead and reported it.
    Would be embarrassing for him,too, because I'd have to report it to someone in the MP station aka one of his colleagues.
    I gave him a warning today to slow down on that talk,because I don't have to take that from anyone.

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Exactly how you deal with sexual harrassment and unwanted advances, as opposed to keeping quiet about it for 40 years

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks, EC. I bite my tongue, but am still dealing with regular provocations 5 years on. You would think she would have stopped by now...

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fixed. Fuck yeah.

17. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Boston Legal Season 1 episode 3

:cool:

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Thanks, Mean Girl #1

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

YW. Only giving you back what you constantly dish out.;) Karma is a bitch.

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt081

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.