THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

fuck you melbourne weather...!!! hot and sunny yesterday and now its sticky and raining

3. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Fuck you Zopiclone. I wanted help sleeping, not a hangover. The worst part is it's a hangover without drinking, see I can deal with a hangover because I have fun when I'm drinking but this without getting drunk the night before?! Fuck you Zopiclone.

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Fuck you LA thanks giving traffic.....
    :-(

5. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Fuck you selfish asshole....you need to grow up!

6. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I say fuck the power elites who want to run my life. In my lifelong war against them I will say this to those sons/sisters of bastards and bitches, "I can only be defeated if I give up or die". Quote me. I'm not about to give up. As far as death. Let me die as a warrior in the fight.

7. satyr

satyr New Member

Fuck you 60 Minutes for selling out to the current media environment, which says that you can't broadcast a news program without including some bullshit segment on popular culture.

Spider Man: The Musical? Motherfucker please.

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

I saw that! I thought it was a joke!!!!

SAD.

9. Phoenix Sosa

Phoenix Sosa New Member

Fuck bees...

Dane Cook FTW:smt036

10. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

Fuck you racist, tea bagging, Glen Beck worshiping, dumb-ass, bottom-feeding sluntbags! :smt091 :smt068 :axe:

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Fuck you, dustpan. I barely threw your cheap ass. Now you wanna break like a little bitch. Fuck you.

Fuck you tree in my front yard. Every year with the dropping of the leaves all over the place. I wanna cut this bitch down. One less tree ain't gonna hurt this planet.

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

fuck you detox and your not allowing me coffee...!!!

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Fuck you gas stations that wanna charge for air. And when you do decide to pay, the machine won't turn on. Fuck you, Arco. I hope somebody shits in the cash register. Nice maintenance, assholes.

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

FUCK YOU to rude bastards who walk RIGHT in front of you in an aisle in a store. Knowing you're looking at the shelves and they walk right in front and can't and don't say excuse me. I just want to trip you all....

I usually say, "EXCUSE YOU!" to rude folks, but there were so many yesterday.

16. z

z Well-Known Member

I am so proud of y'al venting in this thread, lol.

17. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

18. TILLY

TILLY New Member

Fuck you bad weather from yesterday and now it's freezing

19. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Fuck you, snow. And fuck you England for being incapable of dealing with this weather even though the same thing happens EVERY YEAR.

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:smt056

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.