THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

:smt023:smt045

2. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Fuck you yahoo not letting me login.

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU:

1. Women Centers - 4000+ bullying Pro-Life centers scaring the measly 817 abortion clinics who simply want to provide some care for their patients.

2. Social Conservatives - Don't vote based on retrogressive thinking. Progressive social means is the norm and Time never sleeps on it. Your hearts sure as hell aren't in the right place 90% of the time.

3. Elvis Presley - You were a great humanitarian and civil rights activist, but regarding your music, not only it's abhorrent, but it's also the joke of Graceland and music in general. Want to know why? You're simply a 15 minute on-stage orgasm.

4. Common Cold and Flu - The only times you come up and wreak havoc on my body is when I'm about to enjoy a nice damn date!

5. Death Metal - I can hardly call you music. You're just a screaming prick without a sense of direction on delivering music. You're a mockery to music everywhere.

(more to come....)

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You forgot to mention the biggest copy-cat in the history of the music business.

5. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Exactly.

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU fake butter with your "fresh buttery taste". Not only do you not taste like butter, you don't smell like butter and you taste horrible.

I can't believe that fake butter is healthier for you in the long run over real butter. UGH.

8. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Fuck you people who say you want a thread to die, yet continue to post in it smh.

9. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you certain career, for sucking the living day light and life out of one

10. Athena

Athena New Member

:smt087

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

:smt039

12. Athena

Athena New Member

Hi GL :D

I'd like to say a great big Fuck You to the gunners in my classes. Because really I am paying $10,000 a semester just to hear your fucking idiocy all day long. Fucking pricks.

13. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Fuck you ex husband. May you rot in hell for the suffering you caused me.

Fuck you ex boyfriend. You don't really have a heart, no matter what you say.

Fuck you whoever set my tuition rate.

Fuck you fried chicken. I am tired of seeing you every day at work!

Fuck you economy, you're fucking with my money and I don't like when stuff fucks with my money.

Fuck you airlines for charging so much I only get to go home to see my mom once every 1-2 years.

Fuck you Houston Metro for not running your buses more efficiently and further in the metro area. Metro is in your fucking name!!!! How can you not actually serve the metro area?!

Fuck you cheap colored pencils. You really suck.

Fuck you tummy, stop growling, I'll feed you later. Sheesh!

14. Persephone

Persephone New Member

hehe. An addendum-

Fuck you culinary students at school for making a damn good bagel. I'm addicted! Bastards.

15. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Fuck you my bank....gimme my damn money.

16. Arwen

Arwen New Member

:smt081

17. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Fuck you pigeons.
    Fuck you soft tangerines.
    Fuck you hair on my legs LOL
    Fuck you my patients
    Fuck you some of my coworkers.
    Fuck YOU
    Fuck having to drive too much for work.

18. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

FUCK YOU...

*Prof. Robert Boylestad, your knowledge of electronic theory is great but your people skills fucking sucked. Fuck you and your favorite words... Just do the experiment, no questions. Wish I had the balls to tell you that back then.

*Quantum theory which I will never understand.

*Allied Electronics, you sent me the wrong fucking part AGAIN!!!

*ME for not paying attention to the properties of an inductor. Quite shocking!

*USA system of measurements. Lets go Metric all the way!!

*Expensive ass printer ink cartridges.

*Internet providers that you pay for high speed and get a slower connection.

*My computer that crashes doing simple circuit analysis. You must die!!

*Radio Shack, your phototransistor set is really just a photodiode set!! Sucks!! Range is not good enough for my needs. I want my money back. To top it all off you pulled the hall effect sensor off the shelf. FUCK YOU. I need that.

Hmm... okay thats it for now...LOL

19. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Fuck you, dirty bitters. There's a reason for why none of my friends are city fans. Basically, it's because you're all wankers.
    Fuck you conservatives. Way to discourage the working classes from higher education.
    Fuck you random cat on my street that keeps trying to attack my cat. Keep it up and I'll bang you out.
    Fuck you aunt. Stop trying to steal my land. That shit costs too much, I'm coming back to get ten grand of that shit. Nobody in the family even likes you and it ain't your laaaand.
    Fuck you, Dean. Only because you're in fucking America and I'd really like to see you :( Stupid marines.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Phuck Yu, Mcdonalds. You done fucked my stomach up again.
    Phuck Yu to the houses that have no damn toilet paper. What the fuck am I gonna do with a 4x9 piece of toilet paper, asshole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.