THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

obviously, long enough to be missed...duh...!!! :p

2. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

That is a great idea

I cannot say f*** you (it sounds strange to me),

I say we see us on reorters24

Damian Keel
    Lukas Metzler
    Urs Peter Koller
    and very special
    Rolando Zanotelli

ooh and of course...

Thomas Vosseler (can you already feel how I crush your balls??)

I am an elephant, I won't forget anything...

3. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Fuck you to the most selfish muthafuka i know.

4. A big fuck you to the Australian Government (Quarantine, in particular) for not allowing me to bring over my beautiful birdie, who I miss so much.

5. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

TRUE! Welcome back! :smt039

6. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

You massive, deep, widespread c**t :smt019

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU to the fireman for fucking me over so completely. Thanks so much for not having the decency or the balls to break up with me, even if it's to send a text. It's really nice of you to just decide to ignore me instead. After 7 months together, thanks and fuck you.

FUCK YOU to my bills for not leaving me with any extra money after I get paid, EVER.

8. Bookworm616

FUCK YOU 2010! You started out with such promise. And now I can't wait for the door to hit you in the ass on the way out. What a shitty year you turned out to be.

FUCK YOU Canadian Geese for shitting all over the parking lot at work, so you have to walk a maze to get to and from your car. You are dirty, disgusting, mean birds.

9. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Even if you have to re-read it 3 times, there is substance and education here !...........

Hang in there Girl,........there will be better days..........

10. robina

robina New Member

FUCK YOU megabus for taking my money and then developing a fault when it comes time to confirm my booking and having no one manning your phonelines

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah we can tell from those jeans gurl

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

My man !!!!

13. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i will so co-sign this...and stick in the immigration department as well while we're at it

thanks unique :smt080

give geeky & i the address & we'll fix him goooood

and hang in there beautiful...it will not remain tough financially forever

14. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

And fuck you to my neighbors who do the same shit as IB's neighbors!!
    We've got a little room where there's a shoot and people open the door and just lay their bags of garbage inside the door and don't put it down the shoot.

And fuck you bra that's tag claims you're the same size as my other ones while you don't fit me near as well as they all do. And fuck you tag for being so full of shit!

And fuck you drunk ass old lady down the hall who stopped me in the hallway to complain about my apartment door squeaking, saying it keeps you awake at night. You know you can't hear that shit from your apartment. You just heard it that time because you were passing my door as I was walking out of it and you needed something else stupid to bitch about!

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I say FUCK YOU to all bras because the bitches are a pain in the ass to find. Why can't I find bras that fit me dammit?

Fuck You to my neighbors with their new dog! I can't sit on my porch anymore without smelling dog shit!

FUCK YOU to all the sales reps that I have to deal with at work who treat me like an idiot because I'm female!

16. Poetic1

Poetic1 New Member

Fuck you to significant "ex" others who choose to be passive-aggressive and reinforce that behavior by being non-confrontational.

Fuck you to significant "ex" others who exhibit the above behavior and then chooses to chastise the way you chastise your child - in front of your child - creating an atmosphere where-in the child does not hold any respect for you.

Fuck you to the author of the two, above-mentioned, grievances for having let it happen...

Ciao
    Rick

17. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Im sorry that 2010 was such a bitch for You. :smt056

I can only co-sign unfortunately. Wasnt such a great year for me either.
    May 2011 be waaaaaayyyyy better for both of us!

18. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you GZ for being a dumb ass chimp and turning down a great woman thinking that she is high maintence but in fact she turned out to be the opposite, Fuck you, you dumb ape.

19. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Aww :smt056

20. Bookworm616

I'll drink to that!! Here, here!! :partyman:

At least the best part of 2010 is that it's almost over. :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.