THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

Fuck you to the lady who was nasty as hell to me at work today.

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Fuck you HBO for cancelling one of my favorite shows "How to Make It in America".:smt011

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No fucking way. They cancelled it? That was a great show. Yet we get 3 pointless extra episodes of Entourage. Motherfuckas:smt091:smt091:smt091

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'm just going to quote this from when this thread first came into existence.

Fuck you universe.

Though I wish this time it made me feel better.

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

no fucking way. fav show of mine as well. they just finished series 2 here damn it

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Fuck you to my daughter's friend for telling her there isn't a Santa. I wanted one more year.

And while I'm at it fuck you to this holiday season and fuck you to everyone who is coupled up.

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i'll join in that fuck you as well

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

It was bound to happen. The show, while decent, simply lacked the appeal to keep going.

Give your daughter a slim bit of fictional writing.....with guns. :)

9. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Damn:smt042:smt107
    Bitter much?

10. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

fuck Y-O-U! you know who you are...

11. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Fuck you to my baby mama's mother who is subtlely telling me to put a ring on her daughter's finger in 2012. I will do it in my own damn time dammit!

12. Centreville

Centreville New Member

Fuck you Stan Kroenke. UK Soccer fans know who I'm talking about.

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Fuck Kobie Bryant from goodlove in the other post. Lol

14. LibraPrincess

LibraPrincess Well-Known Member

Fuck you, stuffy nose. Can't you see that I'm trying to get better quickly?!

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

That makes two of us.

I just wanna feel well but this piece of shit keeps giving me problems.

16. LibraPrincess

LibraPrincess Well-Known Member

I don't blame ya. :smt012 Well at least my stuffy nose is gone; but I still sound weird--ah well I'll give it one more day.

17. z

z Well-Known Member

You racist piece of shit, I am glad your Jeep rolled over & you got a traumatic injury. Disgusting fat fuck, you call yourself a chaplain, you ought be ashamed of your racist self .

Man of God my ass, yes you’re man of God when the pigs fly!

18. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

Oh....cool... I have not seen this thread in a long while...
    Well...FUCK the weather over here. I want to plant some flowers in my yard but it keeps raining when Im off... sucks!!!

19. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I would like to say fuck you to the apartment managers making us get new windows tomorrow when I just fucking bought ghetto poor people blinds (that are basically construction paper folded the zig zaggy way with a strip of adhesive that sticks them to the window) and now I have to rip them off and won't be able to attach them again. That is $10 in the toilet and $10 more I'd have to spend to get new ones. I would have just bought regular window treatments in the first place if I had money like that. Back to flashing the neighbors, I guess.

20. Spot0

Spot0 Member

Fuck you!

:smt070 Fuck you to everyone that feels like black people aren't worth dating. And fuck you for teaching your children that. That is the reason she looks at me as someone she would never date. She and I could've been together but you got in her head. Fuck this city I live in...it breeds people with that way of thinking. I love white women and can't help it. It would seem that I live in the wrong state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.