THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

The Fuck You Thread,...........................................

hi Mr. Sonny,

i am sorry there are ones being this way to you. i do not understand this cause you are good man i am thinking please. i will hope so much that those will go away so i can read your happier fun words now. smiles, and hugs to you Mr. Sonny, k?

alexis

2. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

:smt045

3. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you devil, you tried to pick on the wrong guy & you lost.

How about you go fuck yourself!

4. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

The Fuck You Thread,...........................................

dear Refugee Sir,

awesome post sir, so awesome! blows you a kisses,.......................

alexis

5. LittleBird

LittleBird New Member

Fuck you to the children who are walking around in grown-up bodies.

Tiring and boring.

6. LibraPrincess

LibraPrincess Well-Known Member

Fuck You to Cell Phones for glitching too many times >_<

Fuck You to prices being too high over here xD

Fuck You to Internet Glitches. Seriously, I get annoyed by those :p

Fuck You to McDonalds--they gave me food poisoning last night X__X

Fuck You to Myself--because I'm always forgetful and I always seem to be all weird xDD (Just kidding, I'm not gonna "Fuck You" myself, but that was pretty funny lol)

And Lastly...

FUCK YOU TO PROCRASINATION!! :p

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  7. z

z Well-Known Member

I am guilty as charged. I was a lot more mature in my teens than these days. Fuck graduate school, made me king of immatures, lol

8. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Fuck you to my neighbor, who thought bringing out his loud and yappy dog and the leaf blower the dog hates at the same time and laughing when the poor dog starting barking and shrieking at it.

9. Centreville

Centreville New Member

This is the only time I'm going to say this, but fuck you Pujols for failing to handle a cutoff throw after Motte faltered.

10. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

Thank you for being you- delightful, pathetic, sad, pitiful, stupid, ridiculous you.

It makes it easier to hate your fucking guts you fucking loser, even if in your stupidity you're almost comical. If I ever see your face again, I'll spit in it, slap you, and knee you so hard in the balls that you can lick them clean.

Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. Don't speak to me. Don't even speak ABOUT me.

I hate you.

FUCK YOU!!!

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn who pissed in your cheerios lol

12. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Nice try, my dear..But you forgot that your disingenuousness leaves a breath that stinks of sulfuric. I just need one spark to burn you to a cinder. It will be my pleasure to send you directly to hell.

[​IMG]

13. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

The mailman. :) Fucking' postal workers!!!...lol

No, really....It's a long story. I'm just really angry, and it was the only place I could vent.

I feel better now. At least the homicidal rage has calmed! lol

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Fuck You and your simple ass for coming into the office at the start of the week knowing your ass was sick, with your over melodramatic sympathy seeking coughing and sneezing fits to let everyone know that you were sick. And double Fuck You for having the nerve to moan and bitch all through out the week about people calling in sick or leaving work early and having to pick up their workload when your dumb ass is responsible for infecting half the office with your crud in the first place.

15. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

Fuck flaminghetero. Fuck that cocksucker.
    That punk-ass, mouth breathing, shit talking, ignorant motherfucker. He don't know shit. Yet he's talking shit.

Fuck him, the horse he rode in on, the calvary behind him, and his mother. Fuck his grandmother.

I'd beat the fuck out of people like that.

16. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Why everybody so mad?

17. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

Read the entire "would you" thread. Read the shit these assholes wrote about me.

18. satyr

satyr New Member

Fuck flaming: punk, bitch ass, softheaded, Simple Simon motherfucker.

19. Athena

Athena New Member

Which is why flaming-ass is on ignore...

20. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Fuck my new asshole white neighbor who is a fucking racist and calls all of the black people in the neighborhood "they" and "them" and talks to the foreign people in my house like they are novelty acts and yells to people across the street and talks to pregnant women inappropriately. I told him he needs to shut up and not to tell the black homeowner across the street that it's "Good in the Hood" because it's offensive, and that he's a racist.

Now my car has a piece knocked off of it and the front bumper is knocked in and there is snot smeared across the side. I hope that fucking honkey gets his whiskey smelling cracker teeth knocked the fuck in from opening up his mouth one too many fucking times, stupid cocksucking freak. FUCK YOU!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.