THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It's a cold day today with this damn cold front & wind. I gotta be careful with these melons; too much jiggling & I could hurt myself! :wink:

LOL!

I do have an electric blanket, but I don't wanna wear it either. :(

2. TILLY

TILLY New Member

FUCK YOU: to all the Georgia drivers that can't drive when it rains!!

3. Tamstrong

LMAO!
    Yeah, I'll get right on that! Matter of fact, I'll do it just for you! :)

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005:smt005

5 Hour Energy didn't do shit for me. It was more of a "20 minute maintain your current energy state", which was tired as fuck at that point. Damn near fell asleep at the wheel before I took it and damn near fell asleep and crashed my shit after. :smt012

5. Tamstrong

The regular strength doesn't do much for me, but I've been drinking the extra strength the last couple of times. I don't like the horny side-effect though. The first time I didn't think it had anything to do with the shot, but twice in a row tells me that it might be giving me too much energy.

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

FUCK all ass kissing,over ambitious office managers/supervisors who in their quest to up their status with the higher ups in the office, end up fucking over all their subordinate staff with their micro mananging ideals that bringing morale and work production to an all time low. And DOUBLE FUCK your asses for all the double fucked up shit you come up with to cover up the fact that your asses are the reason why morale and production are down in the first place.

7. Tamstrong

Co-fucking-sign.

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you mother nature and double fuck you princess LUCK

9. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Lmao.... (looks up the number for immigration)

Cosign
    I feel ya, its annoying as fuck and it shows a lack of respect in my book.

10. satyr

satyr New Member

Fuck UCLA for tripling its tuition in a decade and fuck the anti-college attitude I've seen in some of the posters here. Private industry and the public sector aren't hurdling over college graduates to hire your black ass. Unless you have some artistic or athletic talent that the world wants to see, go to (and complete) college. I wonder how many guys over at www.whitewomenyellowmen.com are telling each other that the 21st century will be easy to navigate with a motherfucking GED? Get with the program fellas.

Fuck Phil Gramm (R) and Bill Clinton (D) for being instrumental in repealing the Glass-Steagal Act and fostering the regulatory environment that led to the Great Recession. The wall that separated commercial and investment banking was there for a reason; namely because the last time there wasn't one it led to the Stock Market Crash of 1929.

Fuck the banks who signed people up for adjustable rate subprime mortgage loans, then bundled and sold them on the stock market as mortgage backed securities. The global economy was fucked once people couldn't pay mortgages after an astronomical jump in their interest rates.

Fuck the pop psychology of useless optimism; all of that "positive thinking" bullshit means jack when a bank is foreclosing on your home.

Fuck the music executives who decided that it was OK to give black men recording contracts without them knowing how to play so much as one instrument. Sometimes it's like Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis, Nina Simone, Jimi Hendrix, Prince, and Sly Stone never existed.

Fuck coming to whitewomenblackmen.com for emotional support; that's what family and friends are for not people who don't know your ass.

Fuck Spain and Portugal for not taking the opportunity to subsidize the creation of a scientific and philosophical infrastructure for Latin America while they were enriching themselves on the resources of the New World. Mexico would look radically different with a culture well-steeped in the scientific method and Plato rather than The Virgin Guadalupe.

Fuck Napoleon for selling the Louisiana Territory to the U.S. instead of holding on to it. America would be a much better place with a stronger French influence.

Fuck Florida and Ohio in advance for voting for whoever wins the Republican presidential nomination in 2012.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  11. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Cosign most of this.

12. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

FUCK YOU

To my neighbors:

1) Who left a bag of clothes at the trash shoot. Either throw the shit in the trash or take it to Goodwill.

2) Whoever put a big ass bag of trash in the shoot and didn't close the bin.
    Your muthafuckin' ass deserves the ants, roaches and rats that would love to set up shop here.

LAZY BASTARDS!

13. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...neighbours from hell huh

FUCK YOU

to my friend who lied to me about his dead wife

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you to the ppl who pretend they are nice but matter fact they are evil fucks.

Fuck you to that old hungarian grandmother who lets her dog bark all fucken night and lets her cats run around in the neighborhood

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

WELCOME
    BACK
    CHICA!!!

Yes, fuckin' asses don't understand that you live with other people outside of your own apartment.

Oh wow about your friend....

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck that, she has not been gone long enough,

lol, just kiddin'

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  17. wtarshi

lol thank you...!!!

yeah...that was a huge shock ib...told myself and friends that his wife died of cancer in his arms...what a lie:smt018

18. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You're welcome!

That reminds me of my moms old co-worker who lied and said her grandfather died to get out of coming to work and soon after, her grandfather really did die.

That dude shouldn't lie about those things. People are crazy what they do for attention or in the aforementioned part, to get out of something.

19. wtarshi

see you still haven't fixed your uterus problems...and now it appears that you are suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth

20. z

z Well-Known Member

Everyone was saying we missed Tarsh, no one can play your position better than you can, lol. Welcome, how long have you been gone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.