THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. z

z Well-Known Member

George Bush for criss crossing the country and promting your fuckery book, while tons of young Americans lives have been lost in Unnecessary war that you have started. FUCK YOU.

Glen Beck- with your fucken dumb ass daily Conspiracy theory rant and creating animosity among americans- FUCK YOU.

Sean Hannity-For using faux piety and pitbull-like aggressive interrogation techniques to convince the unwashed massess. FUCK YOU.

Ann Coulter For being a shemale crack baby and insulting the family of 911-FUCK YOU.

Randy Moss- the primadonna of fucken prof football, with all God given atheltic abilty, all you do is whine, bitch and be selfish-FUCK YOU.

PPl who are texting in one hand smoking on the other and hagging the express lane and going way slower than what the traffic allows, making us late to work-FUCK YOU.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  2. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Randy Moss- the primadonna of fucken prof football, with all God given atheltic abilty, all you do is whine, bitch and be selfish-FUCK YOU.

Agreed.....! (Minnesota Fan, seen it from the beginning!)

3. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Fuck You itchy noses, because you always happen at the wrong fucking times (re; public places). If I scratch it then I look like I just picked my nose. If dont scartch it then I feel like Im gonna go crazy.

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you-Lindsay lohan and her kind, who has a world of privilege at their feet but continue to piss on it.

Fuck you to that Racist fertility doctor who always has nothing but negative to say about minorities and if it is up to her she would stop the reproduction cycle of minorties in America, Fuck you, I hope you burn in fucken hell.

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Fuck you to my ex sister-in-law who is moving my three nieces from Texas to North Carolina so my brother & the rest of the family can't see them.

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Fuck you to the numerous trolls and haters of wwbm.com

7. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Fuck bitches who feel the need to wear real fur :smt013

8. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I've already said FUCK YOU to whom I wanted to: the universe.

It does make one feel better.

9. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you to cell phone companies for not doing extensive research on possibility of cell phone causing brain cancer, you down played it a lot,,,,, now more and more research is coming out. If I get a brain cancer, am gonna dig Johnny Cochran out of his Los Angeles grave and sue the hell out of your selfish ass, FUCK YOU.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

fuck you asshole...wanting to fart in the middle of my attempt to mack on a woman.

11. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

:smt043

12. Kushton Slater

Fuck you Pacific...

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005 Win post right here.

Fuck you muthafuckas in class that haven't discovered the silent function on their phones. Just because it's called a smart phone doesn't mean it has to be smarter than you. Get your shit together and train that fucker. And your shitty Top 40 Hits ringtone only makes me wanna place my fist to your throat with the force of a Mack truck.

To that weird trenchcoat dude in class, or as I like to call him Black Neo, stop cracking corny ass jokes in class. Just shut the hell up. You are NOT the one.

To my teacher that likes to write using bright orange marker.....I don't wanna say fuck you because you're kinda cool, but FUCK how you write. You'd be better off smearing an inverse graph with hog shit on the whiteboard than that bright gatorade colored maker on the overhead. I'd tolerate the smell as long as I could actually read the shit...literally.

14. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

FUCK YOU to:

My shower - You want to get scorching hot at the wrong times and burn my ass when I didn't even turn it on high.

To my friend - Wow, I'm never telling you shit again.

15. Kushton Slater

Fuck you posters who only come on here to post pics and never say shit in anybody elses threads. Its like are you that desperate for a ego boost.

Fuck you fast food restaraunts when yall have hot fries yall barely fill my shit up and when you have cold fries you fill my shit shit to the brim and over.

16. Lowrey

Lowrey New Member

LOL, you can't go anywhere but up from there though

17. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Fuck you everybody who doesn't think Britty is fucking awesome!! :mrgreen:

18. Kushton Slater

Man Fuck you to everyone saying fuck you.

19. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

And fuck you for saying fuck you to everyone saying fuck you and stuff!

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ol' y'all shouldn't be sayin' fuck you but I'm gonna say the shit anyway cause I got it like that lookin' ass mufucka.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.