The Best IR movie and TV episode of All Time

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Soulthinker, Feb 29, 2008.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm putting in a vote for Snipes/Scoria - Snipes/Kinski - Snipes/Every other white actress out there

:)

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

WOOOWWW!! Very hot video. That girl is amazing!!!

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Huh? ^^ French Chocolate Strawberries?

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol..

nevermind

6. nooboy

nooboy Member

thanx for the replies fellas!

couldn't get hold of any of the Fred Williamson movies mentioned earlier :(

anyway, here's a small rare clip of Oscar winning actress Anna Paquin (she played Rogue in the X-Men movies).....kinda disappointing but still :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

http://rapidshare.com/files/102144428/APaquin.avi

7. DarkSyde24

DarkSyde24 Member

Is that from Finding Forrester or another movie she did opposite a black leading man? And about Fred Williamson and the comment about him casting current girlfriends in his movies, does that mean he slept with Cynthia Rothrock? She might've been a bit butch for most of the guys I knew, but I don't mind admitting I used to have a bit of a crush on her. Especially in her "China O'Brien" days. :wink:

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

loL@china o brien

WoW..

ur really showing some age there

I used to watch her back when she did movies with Richard Norton (instead of fighting with him, like in China O Brien, she fought against him in Rage and Honor, if I recall correctly). And I'll cosign the idea that she was a bit butch. I used to watch their movies, along with Don "The Dragon" Wilson flicks. I was hooked on Van Damme movies also ( You know Kickboxer and Bloodsport were the sh*t). At a certain period in the 90's, martial arts flicks were droppin' like every month.

Back to Anna Paquin.. In "Finding Forrester," her hair wasn't as blonde as that. She was more on the brunette side. Even though nothing really happened between the two, besides some touching, you could see that they were attracted to each other. It was a good move for the IR cause between black and white, period.

Keep in mind that once upon a time, black guys would get beaten silly, just for simply looking at a white chick.

[​IMG]

photo from finding forrester I jacked off (no, not in that sense..get your mind out the gutter) another website

9. nooboy

nooboy Member

The Anna Paquin clip is from a little seen indie movie called It's the Rage.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I just seen her in a spike lee movie, about an hour ago..from 2002

ed norton was in it and barry pepper

didn't see her makin out with any brothas tho..

you know how spike lee adds the swirl into his movies

late edit - I just looked at the credits for "It's the Rage"

has a lot of well known's in it..

and I just noticed that young Anna is makin out with Old head Andre Braugher

Might be worth a rental

11. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

They never dated, but in that flick, the two did develop a relationship. BTW Fred is the man! Probably my fav. because he went out and did his own thing.

12. nooboy

nooboy Member

13. nooboy

nooboy Member

keep the replies/suggestions rolling in :)

Here's Famke Janssen (the bad Bond girl in Goldeneye) from Love & Sex. Funny clip where she tries to make her ex-boyfriend jealous by doing the obvious :lol:

[​IMG][​IMG]

http://rapidshare.com/files/102204157/Famke.avi

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Love to get those flicks on DVD or VHS.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

nothing would piss off an ex white boyfriend more, than seeing his former girlfriend, making out with a black stud

16. nooboy

nooboy Member

17. nooboy

nooboy Member

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

whatever happened to that show?

wasn't it supposed to show the "true" side of professional football

with gambling, steroids, drugs, etc, etc

19. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Well pettyofficer j,

We all know the NFL is probably the most image conscience of the leauges and they basically pressured ESPN. When he was comissioner Paul Tagliabue called then CEO of Disney Michael Eisner and voiced his displeasure telling him not to run promos for the show during NFL games on the network. When Tagliabue was interviewed by CNN he was quoted as saying "Playmakers" "a rather gross mischaracterization of our sport."

20. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member