The best Health Quotes

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by Bliss, May 7, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

We see them but rarely heed them.
    No one else cares about us as much as we need to ourselves..

[​IMG]

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"You can't afford to get sick, and you can't depend on the present health care system to keep you well. It's up to you to protect and maintain your body's innate capacity for health and healing by making the right choices in how you live." - Andrew Weil

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account."
    -
    Anne Wilson Schaef

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG] "[​IMG] There's nothing more important than our good health - that's our principal capital asset."
    -Arlen Specter

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You don't have to be a wreck. You don't have to be sick. One's aim in life should be to die in good health. Just like a candle that burns out.
    -Jeanne Moreau

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"As a father, physician and nurse, I have a special place in my heart for children, and I know the brief window of opportunity we have to teach them simple lessons that can lead to a lifetime of good health"

Richard Carmona

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"I believe that parents need to make nutrition education a priority in their home environment. It's crucial for good health and longevity to instill in your children sound eating habits from an early age."

Cat Cora

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Good Health
    I do all I can to maintain good health. I eat mostly plants, as Michael Pollan would say. I get a lot of exercise. I lead a purposeful daily life. I stay current with the dentist. I made the formative decision of where to live over thirty years ago when I settled in a 'main street' small town in upstate New York.

James Howard Kunstler

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ben Carson
    Health care is one-sixth of our economy. If the government can control that, they can control just about everything. We need to understand what is going on, because there are much more economic models that can be used to give us good health care than what we have now.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: Let your body take care of you.

Deepak Chopra

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The foundation of success in life is good health: that is the substratum fortune; it is also the basis of happiness. A person cannot accumulate a fortune very well when he is sick. P. T. Barnum

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

After your party is trying to destroy healthcare how ironic smh

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not my party, and if you think what we have is healthcare, then you really need to heed these quotes.
    You are not given the whole story, TDK. Having healthcare but no doctors available to see you is not care.
    Having Insurance conpanies pull coverage completely out of States, is not protection. Stop listening to one or two calculated sob stories on MSM news shows and listen to the many complaints from the common man around you.