Sister of Dayton Shooter Was Dating Black Man

Discussion in 'In the News' started by RicardoCooper, Aug 7, 2019.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I need a more reliable source to believe this. Not saying its not true but I need more evidence.
    Btw far left people don't tend to murder innocent people. It doesnt match the ideology of people who want healthcare and education for everyone. Now right wing people who don't want any one else who's brown coming here and wanting to oppress brown people who are already here makes far more sense don't you think?

3. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Considering the race of the Boyfriend wasn’t disclosed and the police chief Said ”We have no reason to believe this is racially motivated.” I am all inclined to believe that he did shoot his sister and mostly black people over his sister dating a black guy.

4. RicardoCooper

I think it's bullshit that he's a "far-leftist," personally. Just a day after a known MAGA shot up El Paso, right.

A Berner did shoot that one Republican a couple of years ago however, I just wish he had better aim

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The names you come up with lol

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Don't matter what party. A hate crime by a racist is a hate crime by a racist.

7. RicardoCooper

*I* don't come up with them lol

8. RicardoCooper

This was posted on another board I frequent. Relevant in light of some recent posts from our women members. I have yet to watch it in full. These white dudes are off the chain. When Eliot Rodger says these blond girls choose "brutes" over him, you know who he's talking about

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I knew it!!

10. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Yeah, the Clinton campaign did. Bernie's supporters are majority female and PoC.

The notion that he's been propped up by young, affluent white men, who are the demographic least likely to go for left-wing politics in the US, is asinine.

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/7/18216899/bernie-sanders-bro-base-polling-2020-president

The Clinton people tried to do the exact same framing with Obama supporters in '08, but it never caught on.

https://www.salon.com/2008/04/14/obama_supporters/

https://medium.com/@StealYoRedBull/before-bernie-bros-there-were-obama-boys-2327bc941e06

On topic, this dude was just a sick, confused fuck. He didn't leave behind any kind of manifesto, and his views seemed to have been all of over the place.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  11. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

This was my initial thought as well. Dont think its been confirmed yet though. I believe the bf is still alive though

12. chamber

chamber Active Member

Those incels are crazy.

13. Soulthinker

True indeed.

14. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Hey brother, this "story" is bullshit. It turns out that the shooter's "sister" was actually a trans man, and that might have been why she/he got killed.

https://blog.seattlepi.com/capitolh...r-was-transgender-indicating-possible-motive/

Newsone ran this silly article based on one random Tweet. If you click through to that tweet, it's actually a misinterpretation of a bunch of speculation from social media about the sister and the person who posted it got called out about misinformation in the responses.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. RicardoCooper

Thx for that, bro. I hadn't gotten around to updating the info. Craziness.

16. Soulthinker

Thanks for the info.