Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Or just paranoid lol.
    He's an amazing business man but you spend even one hour around these real street dudes you know he wouldn't have lasted unless he had a brother or cousin everyone was afraid of. Dudes like Fabolous are a good example of that. Dudes brother was a hood legend in BK. 50 is a good example of a dude who walked that talk. Now he had legit had the streets shook

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Showtime cancels 'SMILF' following allegations of Frankie Shaw's on-set misconduct
    [​IMG]
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...llegations-of-frankie-shaws-on-set-misconduct

Allegations from cast and crew emerged in The Hollywood Reporter story, all denied by Shaw, including the mishandling of sex scenes that breached actors' contracts and separating writers by race.

She denies the allegations and if they are untrue which could be possible it just goes to show how maybe at least in this era sex scenes and other intimate scenes needs to be cancelled or done with cgi or whatever until we get out of this era of people being afraid of each other and afraid of being human and mentally and emotionally confused, insecure and ignorant which leads to that fear.

The actress that is accusing her said one of her problems was there were the writers monitors turned on set with unauthorized personnel viewing the monitor during a sex scene in which she had a t-shirt and underwear on, but the guy was nude(he didn't have a problem. lol.). So she didn't want the writer's monitors watching her sex scene even though people were going to see it anyway because it's on television. Saying she wanted privacy during that scene.

How do you want privacy doing something you are filming for public viewing? https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-series-after-sex-scene-complaint-report-says

[​IMG]

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I hope you have the same mentality when you have kids and he gets approached by his first 'quid pro quo' dealer.
    Crack cocaine has destroyed generations in the Black community and now drug dealing on the corner to you is just a simple business transaction?? Now who's reaching??

Shitty criminal behavior is shitty criminal behavior. So you put drug dealers on a higher level than thieving strippers??lol

I don't.

4. The Dark King

People make a conscious choice to buy drugs. Being robbed ain't a choice its not the same thing.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well people have to know they can't shit you out of money or rob you and not have to go into hiding, but if someone figures out your moves they may still find it worth the risk to take you down if the score is big enough.

6. andreboba

Cohen, Avenetti, Same difference. Trump style attorneys.

7. andreboba

So you'd have no problem living next to a few coke dealers?? I don't believe for a minute you're cool with drug dealers but are deeply offended by strippers who yank clients in hotel rooms.

They both live in the same cesspool.

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It’s the same experience I had with feminists when I started speaking out about my experience. Lol, yet somehow, people tried to convince me that they were isolated incidents and my views were skewed...

9. The Dark King

Honestly I have no clue if I do or not but to me dealing is simple supply and demand. Robbing you is violent theft. There is no comparison.

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I see her point. She needed to be comfortable to do her work. She asked for what would make her comfortable and was promised she'd get it. Then whoever promised didn't follow through. She felt betrayed. She was betrayed.

There have long been otherwise odd actor requests around nudity. Even if others are eventually gonna see the scene, you don't necessarily want lots of people seeing you film it. But again, even if her request was crazy (it wasn't), they said they wouldn't do something then turned around and did it. That's wrong.

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Someone sent me this earlier. Made me chuckle and shake my head at the same time.
    IMG6428341735194640849.jpg

12. darkcurry

That's being delusional imho. Because it's not private at all. The privacy only exist within the characters. There is already a camera filming. I could see if they wanted it for the role purpose to help them portray the characters in that setting, but she wanted specific monitors that weren't even in the room to be turned off for personal privacy... when she is shooting something that isn't actually private just to begin with. If you have to basically deceive your own mind and common sense to be comfortable doing something then maybe you shouldn't do it. That's unhealthy to psych your mind like that.

Actors are supposed to be professionals. They're supposed to be able to handle this shit. It isn't a skill if you want everything including the tough things to be easy for you to do it.

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I get your point. But I think it's different when you're asking someone to expose their nudity and/or be intimate on camera. Plus we all know that what makes a person comfortable sometimes doesn't line up with cold logic. Why do you think there's such a thing as a nudity rider? Because it's different when you're taking off your clothes in front of people.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So Cardi B Cardi..
    'claimed that she was "forced" to rob the men in order to make it in the music industry and secure studio time.' o_O

On of her victims came forward..there was a used condom involved after he was drugged, so it wasn't just robbing..

3:00 mark.

*They have a point.. Rick Ross is still out here, although Reebok dropped him. Will they drop Cardi-B?

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So incorrect and so not the same thing. Bad meme.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

No, not the same thing lol
    Still not okay to rob people lol!

17. darkcurry

I have never heard of a nudity rider. I don't get certain humans. Logic is a natural ability... so. lol.

18. meowkittenmeow

I had to google nudity rider. I've heard of the "job", but I never knew the name for it.

19. meowkittenmeow

LOL, trash people are trash.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

@darkcurry , I've been reading your post for years. You are way too smart to believe that people reliably act according to logic lol. But in this case, it doesn't matter what anyone finds logical. It matters what the actress finds comfortable. It's disrespectful to needlessly and purposely make someone uncomfortable.