Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/BSO/status/1110242215136124928
    [​IMG]
    https://blacksportsonline.com/2019/...ccusations-against-r-kelly-are-bullsht-court/

LMAO!!!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

OMG. "A few million wont cut it for me?"
    This was CNN's and Joy Behar's future President. Lolz.

So he manipulated 'evidence' against R Kelly? I wonder if his dirty hands are in the Allred client"s 'tape discovery' as well.

Avanetti is also being sued by Cavanaugh's school friend after Avanetti made his client say she was gang-raped.
    Eeechh. The sleaze in this one is at extreme level.
    He tries to destroy so many lives but Karma came for him and his evilness.
    Yeah, Kelly will probably walk.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

To add to this cluster fuck..Avanetti's co-conspirator charged with him is none other than CNN's legal analyst and Jussie Smollet and Colin Kaepernick's attorney,
    Mark Geragos.

That is wild when you think Colin has a contract with Nike.

*Those 2 are going to have to find new lawyers.

(Edit: CNN just fired him.
    Bad day all around for CNN, lol)

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Geeze..
    He tried to fuck with Nike and they nailed him.
    R Kelly is walking for sure..

Michael Avenatti claimed 90% of allegations made against R. Kelly and Trump are 'bullshit' - as he 'vowed to bring the same public scrutiny to Nike as his other cases if they didn't pay him $25M'

He also kept for himself a $4 million settlment meant for his mentally challenged quadriplegic client. This man is trash. :eek:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...llegations-against-R-Kelly-Trump-bulls-t.html

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is part of Avanetti's verbal threat to Nike...

'I just wanna share with you what's gonna happen, if we don't reach a resolution. As soon as this becomes public, I am going to receive calls from all over the country from parents and coaches and friends and all kinds of people – this is always what happens - and they are all going to say I've got an email or a text message,' Avenatti allegedly told the Nike attorneys.

'Now, 90 percent of that is going to be bulls**t because it's always bulls**t 90 percent of the time, always, whether it's R. Kelly or Trump, the list goes on and on.

'But 10 percent of it is actually going to be true, and then what's going to happen is that this is going to snowball... and every time we get more information, that's going to be the Washington Post, the New York Times, ESPN, a press conference, and the company will die - not die, but they are going to incur cut after cut after cut after cut, and that's what's going to happen as soon as this thing becomes public.'

[​IMG]

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Don't know Mayne. I'm not much of a wine guy. I stick to the ones I already drink. Mostly reds.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Cardi B is on video admitting to drugging and robbing nuccas in hotels when she was a stripper. Expect silence from the #metoo gang.

Watch the video at your own risk. It's full of repulsive loud mouth thot energy.

Search your own troubles too tacky for me to even post, and I just posted a video of a chick licking a toilet. How's that for perspective? Lol

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The problem is men won't speak up about it especially her victims because we shame men so relentlessly for shit like this. You were dumb enough to fall for it so you deserve everything that happened to you. Why would you go anywhere with a stripper. How you could you allow this. Well I for one am done with her, the shit ain't cute or funny and it sends a horrific message to women thinking that this kind of behavior is one the road to fame and riches. I expect nothing from "Femnisits" who supposedly want equality. They are just another arm of white supremacy who NEVER support non white women when it counts and NEVER EVER hold women accountable for anything. Its all about the perfection of women and their perpetual victimhood which never has any nuance or any other argument outside of men being evil oppressors.

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

#survivingcardib is trending. But, I doubt they will “cancel her” etc.

13. The Dark King

Another reason I don't support none of these movements. They are complete and utter hypocrites and can't fuck with any dude on a personal level who supports this especially black & Hispanic men. The main ones who will say bs like how you let that happen to you while Cardi out here making millions.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmao you listened to her music? There is no way I would try any of the new female hip hop music when then dudes are usually the trend setters for that genre and they are failing the art miserbly. You got that retard Kodak Black saying he's better than Pac and Biggie. Off set saying old school artists ought to be greatful to these mumble rappers....lol.

Face and Nas should put them ass clowns in check.

I would have just let 21 Savage get deported, how bad is England anyway?

15. The Dark King

Well to be fair she actually had some good joints but I agree overall this generation is straight trash

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bro, don't be a hypocrite.

Jay Z was a drug dealer as were many rappers. How many lives did they destroy before they 'turned' their lives around??

How many of their albums did you buy??

Strippers are known to be scandalous, and some will rob you blind if you let them. I don't know how the reflects on her career now, other than knowing she was a POS when she stripped for a living.

She wasn't raping dudes, she was stealing from them. Her little Dominican ass was a thief. IMO not that unusual for an MC in the rap game.

BTW you should save the rage until a feminist actually defends Cardi B admitting she was drugging and robbing dudes.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

And yet Avenatti is EXACTLY the type of lawyer he'd hire to work for him, someone with no moral qualms, willing to break the law to defend a client and prepared to do anything in court to win a case.

18. The Dark King

Dealing is simple quid pro quo not the same thing at all. You are reaching fam

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Who is "he'd"?
    Whoever you mean..l doubt it.

-Avanetti stole funds from Stormy.
    -He filed a legal suit on her behalf that she said was without her consent.
    (He's also the first lawyer who ended up with his hooker client paying her john's legal fees..lolololl)

-He falsely declared his client was gang -raped on a boat, Swetnick has now backtracked on those false claims.

- He stole a $4 million judgement from his mentally-challenged quadriplegic client...

Still say 'he's" someone "he'd" hire??

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL. You know Jay-Z moved a lot of weight when he said he used to be afraid to go to the movie theater in huge ass New York.

"Because someone knows where you are for two hours." lol