Runner volunteered to train blind athlete for marathon, then they fell in love

Discussion in 'In the News' started by RicardoCooper, Nov 15, 2018.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol I thought the white woman would have to be blind. She's really pretty too. Wow great for him

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They should just go and write a book now because that story was too beautiful to believe it happened in real life. More people need to know about these kind of love stories.
    That is a true love story. I love his spirit too. Go and make that money. lol.

Beautiful love story there. Here's the video I found that GMA covered.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

5. K

K Well-Known Member

geeze you are soooo jaded!!

6. RicardoCooper

What you call jaded, I call realistic :p

7. The Dark King

No I've lived here too long. Black men are rarely the romantic interest of most women unless they are some how twice as good as most men. So a disabled black man is at an even greater disadvantage especially when the girl looks like that. Cute blonde athletic girls don't usually date men with disabilities or black men its far outside of convention. Forgive me for paying attention the world

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I've never had too many issues finding athletic white women or asian women. But, I train six days a week, so I suppose I run into them more?

9. The Dark King

There you go. Like I said twice as good

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I believe not many of them do thanks to what American Culture and MSM teaches them. Like I said before this would be a WONDERFUL book if they were to write it. You just don't hear about it because we(interracial couples) are stereotyped to just how WE meet and fall in love. They have a totally different and ignorant perspective to how IR couples work. Because we're not looked at or taught by American culture and MSM to be a "normal" couple.

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I'm going to take that as a compliment as well as an observation. Thank you, kind sir.

12. RicardoCooper

Duh, ya think? :D

13. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

You need to leave the confines of your moms basement, because everthing you said is total and complete BULLSHIT !!!

14. The Dark King

Word? Lol
    Cruise through the dozens upon dozens of white Asian and black women who specifically say they don't like men coupled with the non stop demonization of black men in media. Maybe you should take your own advice youngin