1. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

So, because of what others in here think about Bush and Rice, you feel the need to make insensitive remarks about someone whom you supposedly admire? :?:

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

nope,if you read the first statement, all I asked was, Is Ms Parks part of the IR community and someone else decided to make it into an issue--I admire plenty of people, but would go to blackplanet or somewhere specifically for Black only issues if I wanted to talk about a black person, especially when other people white and black are not talked about as hero

Peace

3. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

It doesn't make a difference if she isn't a part of the interracial community. She stood for equal rights, which helped to grant us the freedom to pursue interracial relationships.

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

just as others did, so what? So you stick to her and I will stick to others, fair is always fair

5. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Yeah, fair is fair when we are talking about others, but we aren't, are we?

And, this thread is dedicated to Parks, not what you think and feel about what others think of Bush and Rice. Let's stick to that.

6. Blacklov

Blacklov New Member

:)
    Hear Hear !!! :wink:

7. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Stick to the original post, not your opinion about my opinion and every thing would be A OK!

But as long as you can tell others how to think, I can have a fair opinion about Rosa Parks and others people. they are just people, just like the others mentioned

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I was sticking to the original post. You were the one who came in and hijacked the thread. Nobody cares how you feel about Rosa Parks because of what they say about Bush and Rice, so get over yourself.

And, as long as you can disrupt threads and pick fights with people about what they say to you or about something you personally disagree with, I can call you out on it, just several others posters have done to get you to understand simple English.

9. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Call me on what? I didnt hijack the thread, you just started whining about what I said. Dude or girl, I think you should get the chip off your shoulder and learn to read the post

10. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Sardine: Read please

Tucker said--I didnt know Rosa Parks was into IR, YOU GO GIrl, Get yourself an Alabama good ole boy and Rest in Peace

NOt Hijacking, just giving my love to Rosa Parks

if you dont like it, that your prob

11. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

You started whining about what others posted to you, about the remark you made about Rosa Parks, and I already told you that I'm a man, and as much as you misunderstand what other people say, maybe you need to learn to re-read the threads and your own submissions.

12. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

This was insensitive to her cause, and when others commented on it, you got defensive, as usual, and if you can't handle other people's opinions, then that's your problem, and learn how to spell my name.

13. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

How? you still havent shown

14. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

You can go back and read it for yourself. I am not the only one who has tried to explain this to you so far.

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

you are the only one whining about it, and if you cant post it then it must not exist, as I knew it didnt

cheers to ya sardine

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Go back and read it again. I'm not the only one who call you out on it, so I wasn't the only one 'whining'...

and, how can it not exist if you are the only who is STILL confused? And, try to grow up and not resort to name calling, while whining about what people say to you, and then accusing them of it.

17. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I dont see anyone else whining still but you, so if you cant produce it it must not exist.

stop whining and move on please

18. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

You are still arguing with me, so who is still whining other than you?

Take your own advice and move on. You can't even be original in your arguments either. It's always whining when someone disagrees with you.

19. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

no, its whining when you are whining, you havent had a real debate--which would have to make you tolerant of others view points but you cant dont that, that would be too hard.

But you are right, I will not argue with you on this--so you can say you won, cheers

20. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Several other posters would already agree with me on this...

and, you just projected... again.