Robert Smith is my god***m hero!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by JamalSpunky, May 19, 2019.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Ah, I got it now. So they're not unappreciated, they're "unappreciated." Yeah, anyone with that attitude of entitlement is better off having their eyes opened. But again, my experience with black women doesn't lead me to believe that pitiful attitude is anywhere close to universal among them.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Not all men feel entitled to women’s bodies. It is not all, and it certainly isn’t most. But, it is many, which makes it more than enough to be a problem that needs to be addressed. The same hold true for black female entitlement. The difference, is that no one cares enough or sees anything wrong with that predatory behavior. So, as policies change and things get better for women, things do not change and get better for black men.

I would also like to add that the amount of child abuse at the hands of black mothers is appalling, and is one reason for the high numbers of suicides among black boys under the age of 12. But, since it is black women doing it to black boys, No drastic policies have been made.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

AMEN.

I've definitely seen this; I assume every guy here has. But I've known some black men to behave the exact same way. I've seen it myself and heard about it from black women who dated non-black men.

I actually got a little salty myself back in the day when I saw Halle Berry making out with Fred Durst (music video or not, it turned my stomach) LOL. Then again, that was probably way more of a Fred Durst thing than a white guy thing lol.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Interesting take. Thanks again for sharing. Wouldn't it be nice if people would just act right lol?

5. meowkittenmeow

To ease your fears, his biscuit was probably limp:p

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Maybe a moderator can move this portion of the conversation to the political thread because I have several points to address apparently. You're not being an honest actor.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LMAO.

What a projector. I'm using your links bruh......... LMAO!

8. The Dark King

To be fair that's my experience too but there's enough YouTube videos and social media posts to inform us that's not the case for everyone

9. The Dark King

You're being disingenuous fam. Do both black men and women do it? Yes but who is actually held accountable? Serena Williams and Eve marry white men does anyone care? Do we have long conversations about how white men in the past hurt the black community? Do we talk about their issues with their skin? Come on we know there's a double standard

10. The Dark King

Your arguments are empty and baseless.
    You said where are they doing 15 dollar minimum wage I showed you. Then you said it don't count because it isn't state wide even though the article I sent you shows that it will be state wide by 2021. And apparently we're working from two different definitions incrementalism. You think unless things don't roll out in full on day one it doesn't count where I think giving only a portion of what's needed and asked for while they wait and see is unacceptable.

Also I don't know what you think free schooling meant but yeah it is free because their is no upfront cost to the individual we collectively pay through taxes just like the education you had up until high school. Is elementary school not free?
    And push may be meaningless to you but we started this dialogue because you said no one wanted this stuff apparently that's not the case.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well what are you waiting for? quit derailing and go to the politics thread. I bumped it hours ago

12. The Dark King

Didn't know
    Apologies

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm a man of odds. Dating American bw just puts you at long odds. It's takes a while to get to really know someone so watching for red flags and playing the right odds goes a long way. Maybe you have a knack for finding needles in a haystack, it just doesn't cut it for me, not going to waste my time. Too much to lose, besides the fact that I simply don't want them anyway.

Let's face it. There is a method to getting a hot woman, but getting a GOOD woman requires some luck. I define luck by beating the odds, so they are somewhat stacked against you anyway.

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." ~Proverbs 31

I don't subscribe to the book that came from but the quote puts the truth in FULL perspective.

14. meowkittenmeow

I am meowkittenmeow and I approve this message

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Disingenuous? Not at all. Yes, I've heard black men complain about Serena and Eve. Yes, I've heard long conversations about white men hurting the black community.

I actually don't hear much about about black women's *complaining* outside of this site. To be clear, I'm not saying you're wrong (or disingenuous). I suppose I just don't pay close attention, so perhaps I've missed some things.

My only point is that there's stupidity on all sides. I'm obviously not the best person to speak about each side's relative sin.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

We clearly just see this differently lol. But we do agree that is though to find a good one, regardless of color.

But I want to get to the important stuff: give us this method for getting hot women, NOW lol

17. The Dark King

Earn a good living
    Have a nice place
    Be in shape
    Have some expensive hobbies you can introduce or share with her.

Here endth the lesson

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    As they say: You're gonna have to pour your own troubles.

A woman is a man's test in life.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol nice. My problem has always been more finding them than getting them.

20. meowkittenmeow

So long as she meets the same requirements, it's pretty sound advice.