Robert Smith is my god***m hero!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by JamalSpunky, May 19, 2019.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They claim that they're not appreciated, but they feel entitled to us, so no chance of reciprocity with them. Especially with tons of dudes being simps and no reciprocity from any other culture as a community while negroes practice their religion of consumerism and wait for white Jesus in a political outfit to make a difference.

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

@sarah23 , you know I've got your back if ANYONE (other than you) calls you a whore! LOL

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

This is why??? You sure don't mind painting with a broad brush, do you lol?

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Apparently neither does the opposition

5. The Dark King

New York has free college and currently pushing for universal healthcare and already has 15 dollar minimum wage sooooooo.....

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol true dat.

But let's consider being better than those we decry. They suck.

7. The Dark King

Well that's like asking how would you feel if you were born free or if you had to fight in the civil war for your freedom when the focus should be making sure no one suffer through slavery again rather than who suffered and who dodged the bullet.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Links?

9. The Dark King

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I’m going to level with you. The “lack of appreciation” is often said just before they attempt to convince you how “loyal” they are to black men. Poll after poll shows that black women on dating sites, apps, etc. are considered the least desirable. I won’t delve into the reasons why that is, but I will discuss the loyalty.

Loyalty is a product of respect, and dedication. It insinuates that although their are other options, and at times, maybe better options for the individual, you stay out of duty, servitude, respect, and or dedication (in the case of relationships, the idea of love might work here, too).

This informs us that black women aren’t loyal. It informs us that a large portion of black women feel entitled to us because the vast majority of people don’t want them or see them as desirable. The idea of “black female loyalty” is just a myth created to shame and coerce black men into giving up their bodies, time, money/assets to women that, statistically, no one else wants.

The idea of “appreciating black women” is pushed on two fronts. The first being that we should appreciate them for their “loyalty”. The second is that we should appreciate them for their civil rights work. The civil rights work is normally a reference to the work black women did in the past and they are often shown appreciation by all. The funny thing is, those who actually helped bring about change (because let’s be honest, from MLK to Malcom to BP party and more were mostly black men at the helm making real changes), are all in their 60s, 70s, and 80s or dead. But they are trying to capitalize on the hard work of black women in the past in the hopes that it will make them look more desirable now.

We have already discussed the black matriarchy, and how black men are victims of erasure, and how blm only uses black male deaths to push black female agendas. So it goes without saying that they aren’t the women who deserve appreciation. The ones that do are well into their 70s or are already gone.

I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that you run a better chance of being able to discuss your plight, as a black man, to any woman women (white, Asian, Latin, Hispanic) that isn’t black. Because they are at least curious. We are just considered toxic to black women, and therefore, our opinions are considered irrelevant.

So the idea of the “unappreciated black woman” and the idea of the “loyal black woman”, are just myths. if you find a woman, regardless of her race, that treats you well, then stick with it. But, I am 100% in agreement with your statements. I figured I would add my two cents.

Too long, didn’t read... black women are not loyal, poll after poll shows that statistically no one else wants them. Black women aren’t unappreciated, just the ones that earned the appreciation (fight for black men without the misandry and erasure) are well in their late 60s and up.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

This has not been my experience at all. Even in my negative experiences with black women, I always felt that we both held our blackness as mutually respected common ground. In fact, some of my strife with black women has been *because* they questioned the value that I placed on that common ground.

And now here's a recent New York Times article about Robert Smith's gift to get back in topic. It discusses some of the tough details to be ironed out.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/us/robert-smith-morehouse-college-student-loan-debt.html

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This livestream is going on right now on the black sector of YouTube:

LOL, Cynthia G has NO SHAME.

13. meowkittenmeow

We are actually discussing two different things. You are discussing a shared experience of blackness and the struggles you both face. I get that.

I am discussing the experience of black men who suffer at the hands of black women due to misandry, child abuse, erasure, and more from the black community/matriarchy at the hands of black women. Maybe your experience discussing that sort of thing has been great with black women, or maybe you don’t discuss it. But, I have the exact opposite experience.

As far as “shared experiences” if you want to talk about common ground, I suppose nothing beats having another black male friend with similar interests.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

We 100% agree on this. I won't disregard the right women over skin color.

If "no one else wants them," aren't they almost by definition "unappreciated?"

If "the ones that earned the appreciation" are "in their late 60s and up," aren't the younger ones automatically not appreciated based on your stated standard?

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Hmm...I see what you mean. Maybe I am talking about something different. I respect your position but don't completely agree. I've apparently been blessed to have a much more positive overall experience with black women. Different strokes, right?

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

1.)The 15 dollar an hour is crap because it only applies to people in New York City and not the whole state. In the city that's like 8 an hour or less compared to most places. It's not even fully inplemented yet, it's being done gradually or Incrementally sounds familiar? Something that you criticize about.

2.) "Pushing for" means nothing

3.) Now this is going to be fun. This is being implemented as a program sort of like a scholarship program with strict rules, which was always my position from the beginning. It's not even inclusive of everyone.

I'm gonna reserve judgement on the "free college" in NY and find out more about it. This is going to be fun. I always said it could work but not like most people who want it envisions it to work. My position is and always been that there is a COST.

As I'm not the one to jump to conclusions. I'm gonna take my time and find out everything about it as well as the COSTS that comes with it. Not costs as in money, the economic costs like strict rules, and exclusion.

At least these guys are trying right?
    Slow clap

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

100!!!

18. meowkittenmeow

Ok, so your male boss at your place of work promotes you. Now, you owe him that booty. Take him out for dates, and sing his praises. Marry him, and raise a family together. If not, then you don’t appreciate what he did for you.

Sounds ridiculous, right?

There is a difference between what everyday people see as appreciation, and what black women call appreciation. If we aren’t dating, marrying, fucking them, and raising families with them, they think they aren’t appreciated.

Black women get praised all of the time, even for child abuse (as terrible as that sounds people still chucking when a black male child gets a beating from a black woman two to three times his size). There is a difference between “appreciation” and “servitude”.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  19. meowkittenmeow

We are still discussing two different things. You are discussing actual definitions, I am elaborating the implications of said terms when they are often used by black women in mainstream media.

You feel appreciated when someone says thank you or the basis of quid pro quo is followed. You don’t feel unappreciated when someone won’t give you head, fuck you, buy you things, and marry you just because you’re black and they are black and you feel entitled to them.

20. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Well, at least this thread is currently not still being taken off track by a Bernie Bro who thinks anyone who doesn't bend the knee to the senior Lord from Vermont is nothing more than a brain-dead, MSNBC-loving stooge. Jesus the Russians are still having an effect. Look, no matter what side of this political/economic debate you are on, if you can't appreciate what Robert Smith did without being cynical about its overall impact then you may just want to chill out a bit.

Anyway in regards to black women they have a certain entitlement that in some ways mirrors white guys. In general white men want to be able to cross the color line often enough when it suits them but they don't want white women doing the same thing. So to make the numbers work they tend to not get a fuck if the white ladies that seek men of color are considered ugly and deplorable from their point of view. But all of the beautiful, hot white women and all the successful and well-known white women they want for themselves. Black chicks have that attitude in regards to their dating/marrying options. They want other men of other races to woo the shit out of them but they don't want successful or "fine ass" black men to woo non-black women. They want the best of black men, or whom they deemed the best, and they would "allow" non-black ladies, in particular white ones, to be left with the black male scraps. But they get irate when the best of white men hook up with their own white women. It's insane.